Jeremy Banks Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he manages to rehabilitate himself and his image with our coaches and AD. Young people make mistakes.. they screw up now and then. Doesn’t have to mean they cannot be part of Tennessee football. I seem to remember it hasn’t been all that long ago when a LOT of folks were perfectly happy saying Adios to Juan Jennings.

If Pruitt takes JB back; Tennessee will be the joke of CFB. WORSE than from the original incident. Happen to notice that the Vols played better; like immediately after JB was gone? Cut the Cancer out and begin healing.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
If he wants forgiveness let him prove it by doing what coach Pruitt requires !!!!!! Anyone deserves another chance if he is willing to prove his willingness to redeem himself !!!
Agree. If Pruitt has a plan/process for Banks as a pathway to get back on the team, then I am all for second chances. I do not agree with just allowing him back on the team if he stays out of trouble until spring/fall practice.

If Pruitt’s plan involves mentoring and helping then I support this. Lord knows decisions I made my early years in college were not always smart decisions. Just glad camera phones, Facebook, Twitter, Snap Chat, etc wasn’t around back then to capture me in all my idiotic actions those years.

Ok, how do you know where JB hangs out? Your not stereotyping are you?

OMG. Are you serious? I suppose you haven't seen any Vids? C'mon Man, be real. That's really Hilarious. And Ridiculous. But we are in the Times where the Truth is Hated and a Lie is applauded. So-------------Kudos.

How quickly we tend to forget that we all have complained about our Tennessee kids going to Arkansas, Ole Miss etc................We need to watch what we say especially if we need Memphis football players.

"Reportedly". What IS reality is over 100 COPS have been shot to death by thugs. That's Documented. You condone that?

Okay lets twist what I said around some more. A lot of cops are thugs too whether you want to admit it or not. White or black. Not Asian. But carry on wayward son, I don't condone anyone getting shot.

How quickly we tend to forget that we all have complained about our Tennessee kids going to Arkansas, Ole Miss etc................We need to watch what we say especially if we need Memphis football players.

Win at all cost? No thank you. I want good citizens on the team; don't care where they're from. AND, if you keep standards high , you will attract high standard people. That's more important than going 12-0.

So it's stupid to look at the good people who come out of a city too instead of judging everyone by the bad people? Whatever
No, its stupid to look at a small minority of people and judge all those associated by the few. The amount of people doing that here is so small it warrants no attention.

Okay lets twist what I said around some more. A lot of cops are thugs too whether you want to admit it or not. White or black. Not Asian. But carry on wayward son, I don't condone anyone getting shot.

A "Lot" Of Cops are Thugs? NO NO & NO. A few Bad Cops? I'll agree. And, I'm not the wayward one here. Check your Mirror. Just do right and don't put yourself at odds with the Law. NOVEL IDEA.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
No, its stupid to look at a small minority of people and judge all those associated by the few. The amount of people doing that here is so small it warrants no attention.
any time people are talking about the area in which you live, it is pretty close to impossible not to notice. It is also worrisome that recruits can see some of those comments and get a negative view of UT. We tend to not notice comments about other places because we don't care about those places but when you see comments about home, they stand out more. There were plenty of those comments but I wasn't going to go through and dig out every one of them.

If Pruitt takes JB back; Tennessee will be the joke of CFB. WORSE than from the original incident. Happen to notice that the Vols played better; like immediately after JB was gone? Cut the Cancer out and begin healing.
If Pruitt takes JB back I will be so embarrassed. Oh no, whatever will I do? The shame! The shame! 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back