Jeremy Banks Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a couple of hours ago... Thoughts?

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again:

if I was held accountable for the mistakes I made at his age I would not be where I am today. It’s because of God’s mercy and only that that I didn’t have to pay for all the stupidity I partook in at his age.

Hope not. Project at best without a position. Got 3 stud linebackers, at least, coming in next year. Good riddance, go get your second chance somewhere else

He actually showed potential at LB in the 3 games he played, he'll probably be back. I wouldn't count on 3 supposed studs to come in and make an impact.. Why not give him a 2nd chance

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
Lol, always love masking stupidity with Christianity. I forgot to pray before saying we shoot cops....lol ( assuming thats what he is referring to)
How bout just own up to his own stupidity instead of hiding behind religion?
That and handing out autographs to Knoxville's finest 😂

Reactions: volfannbama
Lol, always love masking stupidity with Christianity. I forgot to pray before saying we shoot cops....lol ( assuming thats what he is referring to)
How bout just own up to his own stupidity instead of hiding behind religion?

I didn’t see anything there about Christianity. I don’t know anything about his religion and I doubt you do either.

I can see both sides. The early returns do seem to indicate that one or two people of his generation might perhaps be a wee bit immune to the whole concept of personal responsibility for one's actions...That said, if he is being sincere and not just making a half-hearted effort at image rehab, he deserves forgiveness/a second chance just like anyone else. And, saying one shoots cops is a few levels removed from actually doing it.
Meh, decent people dont boast about shooting cops. But the second one sent out and post here is much better. He certainly deserves forgiveness and second chances, not at UT bit I hope he matures and does good somewhere else.
My personal experience with this adds alot to me though. Nothing more disgusting than "Christians" using religioun as an excuse or mask for vile behavior to get what they want. Iived with one a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back