'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

Kirby turning up the pressure sales pitch because he’s worried. Thinks Matt Luke’s good ol boy charm will help steer him to lock back in with UGA.

I’ll never understand how you can grow up a fan of a school, and regardless of where they are in W/L column, not go there. At some point your school will turn around. But if you don’t go do something to turn it around, to me it’s a lack of confidence. Ask Cade Mays how chasing a ring worked out at UGA!! Tennessee has just as many rings as UGA the last few years. Zero. After Fromm leaves, things get a lot more even. A few recruiting classes and Pruitt will beat UGA. I guarantee it.
true, but our entire situation was up in the air....new staff....and we were losing. But it looks as if the train is back on the tracks now.

Kirby turning up the pressure sales pitch because he’s worried. Thinks Matt Luke’s good ol boy charm will help steer him to lock back in with UGA.

I’ll never understand how you can grow up a fan of a school, and regardless of where they are in W/L column, not go there. At some point your school will turn around. But if you don’t go do something to turn it around, to me it’s a lack of confidence. Ask Cade Mays how chasing a ring worked out at UGA!! Tennessee has just as many rings as UGA the last few years. Zero. After Fromm leaves, things get a lot more even. A few recruiting classes and Pruitt will beat UGA. I guarantee it.

Way more factors go into it than liking a school and chasing rings. Elite talent wants to be developed for the next level. They believed in Pittman. Not that hard to understand.

I think if things stay fairly quiet tonight after UGA goes in-home, then I like our chances a lot. I get the feeling he is giving UGA their fair chance with Luke to make their pitch for him to stick. Seems like losing Pittman seriously hurt their chances based on what I have read. I am no expert though.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Interesting, Matt Luke has been a head coach & is now an OL coach. I would bet that he will not stay an OL coach long. What I mean is, I would not make a decision based on Matt Luke being at OM for very long. I am sure UT coaches are in his ear about this.
If I were a recruit I wouldn’t base my decision on Luke being at OM for very long either..... 😎

one thing to keep in mind, we may not know about any in home visit we might make. i would think it would be a little difficult to keep that quiet....but.....i don't know htat there'd be an announcement or report about it from our side.....

i would imagine, save the rumblings being talked about in here, the speculation part, if there were any "real" news about his recruitment, no one will know about it unitl...well...something actually happens...lol.

now, having said all that.........go ahead and cancel that UGA visit....pretty please...w/a cherry on top?
:)

VN Store

Back