'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

ByI01vKCQAAHrTj.jpg

Listen at Price’s wording here regarding Tate:

“He’s going to give Luke a shot to make a pitch.”

Doesn’t that sound like he’s leaning jumping ship and Luke has to win him back?

I'm having a hard time hearing Price. I just keep hearing my own voice in my head when I read this post. Can someone help me hear Price please?!?!

Go Vols

Listen at Price’s wording here regarding Tate:

“He’s going to give Luke a shot to make a pitch.”

Doesn’t that sound like he’s leaning jumping ship and Luke has to win him back?

Now to reply seriously, I interpreted that comment the exact same way. I'm just unsure if his choice of words was a slip up or just a bad choice of words.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
It's always said the players are your best recruiters. IF Cade is serious about transferring to the Vols that has to speak volumes about the situation to Tate. Cade tried to make the business decision and now it seems like he should have followed his heart all along and been a Vol.

It sounds to me like he has made up his mind and UGA is in desperation mode.
Sounds to me like he's confused after the coach he wanted to play for left. Will come down to how much he has grown to love GA, Kirby and other players plus how comfortable he is with the new coach. He obviously had Tennessee in 2nd place because of those same reasons with Pittman being the tiebreaker.

If he and Coop are good friends(which is what I heard), then Coop needs to peer recruit this kid. Sell him on playing together. #bashbros

That could be bigger than being recruited by an OL coach.

VN Store

Back