'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

Unreceptive and closed off
Doesent look like he wants to be there
Just a guess but it looks like he was committed to Pitt and not Ga. If Arky comes calling he’d be on the first thing smoking

Reactions: BucksnortVol
Unreceptive and closed off
Doesent look like he wants to be there
Just a guess but it looks like he was committed to Pitt and not Ga. If Arky comes calling he’d be on the first thing smoking
giphy.gif

Way more factors go into it than liking a school and chasing rings. Elite talent wants to be developed for the next level. They believed in Pittman. Not that hard to understand.

That was part of it, yes. Pittman was large part but Cade specifically noted that winning a championship is why he flipped from UT to UGA. Go back and read. Not that hard to understand Google.

That was part of it, yes. Pittman was large part but Cade specifically noted that winning a championship is why he flipped from UT to UGA. Go back and read. Not that hard to understand Google.

First off..... aggressive.

Secondly, the thread title had me fooled into thinking this was the Tate Ratledge thread.

BUT, if you wanna move the goalposts and speak about Cade — we literally had just fired the entire coaching staff that recruited him. We tried to build a relationship in a short amount of time but he chose to go to another school that still had their coaching staff and had been recruiting him the whole time. Can’t blame a kid for jumping ship at that point.

Edit: I know you mentioned Cade in your other post. I assumed that was a reference and we were speaking about Tate. But my above point stands regarding Cade.

Reactions: SCRocket
Looks awkward as hell.

Bad body language all around. The only non verbal that could be worse would be crossed arms. This is the look of someone that has made up his mind and is not listening. I think KS would have done better making this trip alone. I like L and players like him but this looks desperate. Kirby should be coming in as the man...as if I got this....but this looks nervous. Why the long range sneeky shot....just to show he was there?...just to prove he tried? I'm liking our chances...wouldn't be surprised if he got his feels satisfied.....cancelled Ga weekend and shows for the Memphis game with the hub bub of this weekend.

VN Store

Back