'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

All of a sudden, we got FBI profilers with advanced skills in reading body language in here. I love VolNation.
anyway to talk themselves into Tate coming here, then on signing day they get all fumed up because we didn't get him, but realistically we never had a chance. I'm not being a downer, just realistic, I've seen this stuff so many times, rarely does it happen, but again, never say never.

Kirby and Luke visited
Smart: Hey kid, have you met our new O-line coach? His name is Matt Luke. All the kids love him so much that none of them committed to his team and caused him to lose his head coaching job and come work for us. He’s just like Pittman. Can wave Pom poms like him and everything. So what do you think? Still ‘Committed to the G’?

Last edited:
anyway to talk themselves into Tate coming here, then on signing day they get all fumed up because we didn't get him, but realistically we never had a chance. I'm not being a downer, just realistic, I've seen this stuff so many times, rarely does it happen, but again, never say never.
yup

Pruitt: Hey kid, have you met our new O-line coach? His name is Matt Luke. All the kids love him so much that none of them committed to his team and caused him to lose his head coaching job and come work for us. He’s just like Pittman. Can wave Pom poms like him and everything. So what do you think? Still ‘Committed to the G’?

Pruitt: Hey kid, have you met our new O-line coach? His name is Matt Luke. All the kids love him so much that none of them committed to his team and caused him to lose his head coaching job and come work for us. He’s just like Pittman. Can wave Pom poms like him and everything. So what do you think? Still ‘Committed to the G’?
Big oof

Reactions: SalVolinus and jp1
Helicopter landing on football field seems like a douche move. More about the coach than the player.
Honestly, at this point in time it's probably just necessity, a week to go until ESD, a lot of kids to see, I read on the UGA board that Kirby is going to see some kid in Florida today and then come back and eat dinner with Tate in his family, can't fight through Atlanta traffic and hope to get all of that accomplished. Now is the time when the high recruiting budgets of your UT, UGA and Bama's really pay off.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Honestly, at this point in time it's probably just necessity, a week to go until ESD, a lot of kids to see, I read on the UGA board that Kirby is going to see some kid in Florida today and then come back and eat dinner with Tate in his family, can't fight through Atlanta traffic and hope to get all of that accomplished. Now is the time when the high recruiting budgets of your UT, UGA and Bama's really pay off.

Go a a municipal airport then, don't land a rent-a-copter on the 50 yard line of a football field.

It's a flex, somehow.

Go a a municipal airport then, don't land a rent-a-copter on the 50 yard line of a football field.

It's a flex, somehow.
How much experience do you have trying to navigate Atlanta traffic? If Pruitt didn't do this same thing at this same time if he had the same obligations, it would be stupid and someone (AV or some other heavy hitter) would need to be in CPF's ear about being a cheap skate (which CPF to date has surely not been in regards to football). You know we'd all cheer the cornbread copter. Anyway, Kirby's haircut is dumb and Tate looks closed off in that pick, so that's a good sign, but the copter, today, that I get.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
How much experience do you have trying to navigate Atlanta traffic? If Pruitt didn't do this same thing at this same time if he had the same obligations, it would be stupid and someone (AV or some other heavy hitter) would need to be in CPF's ear about being a cheap skate (which CPF to date has surely not been in regards to football). You know we'd all cheer the cornbread copter. Anyway, Kirby's haircut is dumb and Tate looks closed off in that pick, so that's a good sign, but the copter, today, that I get.
Well, even if Kirby is not a cheapskate, he is definitely a cheap skate I'll give you that.
Edit... @Geaux_Vols I need a visual here.

Reactions: Pane di mais

I think you completely whiffed there.

He can take a helicopter or a jet. That's not a problem. The cringe is landing a rent-a-copter on the 50 yard line of a high school football field, during class hours, to show how much of a boss he is.

VN Store

Back