Brandon Huntley-Hatfield enters the transfer portal

The way I see it, BHH contributed to the 2022 SEC tournament championship team. I wish that things would have worked out, but both TN might be better off and maybe BHH will be happier at Louisville. I’m confident that Aidoo, ORN, and Awaka will fill the void and Phillips might get more minutes.

CLEARLY BHH was NOT the type player that can play for Rick. And that’s ZERO negative against Rick. I hope the kid plays well at Louisville but losing to Bellarmine is pretty much inexcusable. And Louisville has a LOT of talent. Hopefully they’ll get better but I can tell you from experience…Louisville fans WILL NOT tolerate losing like that very long.

This sounds like sour grapes to me. Louisville is in a rebuild and BHH actually had a decent stat line... 9 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assist, and 1 block in 22 min. Shot 1-1 from three and 100% overall. It was good for both sides. He didn't fully believe in CRB and I'm sure he wouldn't have got the same minutes here.
If you watched the game he didn’t really have much of a game. He was much more athletic and taller than anyone guarding him. He got a couple of late put backs late in the game to make his stat line look better. When he gets into ACC games if he plays the same game he is not going to do much.

If you watched the game he didn’t really have much of a game. He was much more athletic and taller than anyone guarding him. He got a couple of late put backs late in the game to make his stat line look better. When he gets into ACC games if he plays the same game he is not going to do much.
Didn’t watch, but 10 boards in 22 minutes would make us all very happy if it were one of our post players

Make no mistake, a significant portion of this board have made asses of themselves over the BHH departure. The fact that this is an active topic in Nov '22 is pretty sad. I don't appreciate how everything allegedly went down and the recent comments by BHH any more than anyone else, but this obsession is as sad as it is stupid. Move the hell on, people.

Classless.

Don't censor ppl because your feelings are hurt

Lol I think it's pretty clear whose feelings are hurt. Big bad BHH done mouthed off so you have puff your chest and make sure you show him who's boss via internet forum. Big man over here.

F BHH and anyone else that doesn’t wear orange, no offense. If you ain’t a Vol, you ain’t sh t. I’d be as big a hypocrite as you are if I finished with a quip that challenged your badassedness, so I won’t.

He is one of those kids who was playing too close to home. Getting terrible advice from family members.

Hope they stay away from Louisville, but that is probably too close as well for Clarksville (?)

He did need a young coach who has the patience to hear all the forthcoming whine.

Lol I think it's pretty clear whose feelings are hurt. Big bad BHH done mouthed off so you have puff your chest and make sure you show him who's boss via internet forum. Big man over here.

Anytime someone has to say "GTFO", you already know they aren't intelligent enough to handle any type of adult discussion or debate.

Please, go play your video games. Think your pizza pockets are almost done

Anytime someone has to say "GTFO", you already know they aren't intelligent enough to handle any type of adult discussion or debate.

Ok dude. You clearly know a lot more about having intelligent, mature, non-emotionally-charged discussions than I or anyone else here. Your thread is a beacon of philosophic enlightenment.

Reactions: Probably_in_Class
I get your point. Was it a little immature? Probably, but I'm not sure why people are hanging on to someone who didn't want to be a Vol any more

A little immature? Guess you could say that, however, I have seen soooooo much worse from Vol nation.

It's just really weird how emotional ppl got over a player, like you said, didn't want to be a Vol anymore and bad mouthed our program.

It's getting to the point where you can't say anything without hurting someone's feelings

It's like people pick and choose what to be upset over, selective outrage/narrative

Last edited:
Reactions: vols 30

Is this the same person who said if you don't like it don't comment earlier? I don't think that is how a debate works.

You guys are all losers. you post on a freaking message board. good lord. are you kidding me??? This is where people go to see what lunatics think. You get that right??

Reactions: Govolsman98

VN Store

Back