Brandon Huntley-Hatfield enters the transfer portal

What is the obsession with trying to stop people from talking about BHH? Is he a relative, friend, or something like that? If you are uninterested then just ignore and move on. There is other subject matter on the board.

They should congreate in the Purdue thread where they belong

What is the obsession with trying to stop people from talking about BHH? Is he a relative, friend, or something like that? If you are uninterested then just ignore and move on. There is other subject matter on the board.
Personally, I don't care if you talk about him until you're 100 years old. But, what will be your point? GBO!!!

BHH may have said some silly things post exit from UT, but I still don’t get people rooting against him. He’s a 19 year old kid still trying to figure life out. He helped us earn our first SEC tourny championship in over 40 years. Wish nothing but the best for him
I wish him the best, as well, but he brought this on himself by unneccssarily opening his mouth. This situation isn't much, if any, different from the Henry To'oto'o one. Just leave and be quiet about it, and no one likely says a word. No one is dogging Victor Bailey, Drew Pember, Devante Gaines, etc.

My interest is more along the lines of the “Kentucky lost again” thread. This losing streak Louisville is on is pretty rare and keeps me coming back. The discussion just happens to be under a thread titled about BHH. BHH moved on and I’m glad players have that opportunity now without sitting out. Hopefully he’s happy with his decision but I’m going to continue to follow Louisville’s streak same as I would if it was NC, Duke, or one of the other traditional powers in our region of the country.

Louisville is like a car wreck now; you should just move along but you can't help but look.
They have played 5 games vs teams from Power 5 conferences. They lost all 5 games by at least 22 points ...

... while also losing to Bellarmine (Who?), Wright State and Appalachian State.

I'm not someone who wishes ill-will on players who transfer, but BHH could not have picked a worse time to go to Louisville. They are looking at a 5-27 season.

I wish him the best, as well, but he brought this on himself by unneccssarily opening his mouth. This situation isn't much, if any, different from the Henry To'oto'o one. Just leave and be quiet about it, and no one likely says a word. No one is dogging Victor Bailey, Drew Pember, Devante Gaines, etc.

I agree on BHH, but Henry T was going to get dogged no matter what. He transferred to our most hated rival.

Yes, you can skip the threads that you don’t want to read…..

Yes, you can skip the threads that you don’t want to read…..

OR... they could push to have all these discussions about his UL experiences moved to the Around the NCAA forum where they have relativity. Admin has rightfully moved some of mine on other subjects.

Addition by subtraction. We dodged a bullet with that one. And that's not sour grapes. He's a poster child for how important it is to make sure a kid fits the culture. He was never going to mesh with what we are seeing from this year's basketball team. No ill will from me. Just glad he's not on our roster anymore.

Last edited:
Addition by subtraction. We dodged a bullet with that one. And that's not sour grapes. He's a poster child for how important it is to make sure a kid fits the culture. He was never going to mesh with what we are seeing from this year's basketball team. No ill will from me. Just glad he's not on our roster anymore.
I didn’t get that impression from CRB’s quotes in the media last season. SV and JJJ both went to Barnes at the start of SEC play asking for BHH to play more. BHH appeared to have buying into the team culture. After the season, something changed and he entered the portal. Many have speculated he was advised by family and past coaches to seek a different program to highlight his perimeter play. Nothing was ever shared indicating BHH was a problem in the locker room.

Reactions: EasternVol
I think it's prob because he was a 5 star

I think it's prob because he was a 5 star

I'm sure that has something to do with it, too. Even still, if he just left and was gracious about it, I'm not sure his recruiting status would matter. It just makes him a higher profile target and there are people who still lament losing someone with his profile and potential.

I'm sure that has something to do with it, too. Even still, if he just left and was gracious about it, I'm not sure his recruiting status would matter. It just makes him a higher profile target and there are people who still lament losing someone with his profile and potential.
I get it.. It's sour grapes..I, myself wish the young man well.

VN Store

Back