Brandon Huntley-Hatfield enters the transfer portal

Boerwinkle, Hamer, Johnson, Kosmanski and Plavsic are the five 7 footers in UT basketball history.

Reggie Johnson wasn’t a 7 footer. More like 6’9”. Bob Brykalski is the 5th one.

There are several real close. Doug Roth. Bobby Croft. Kevin Nash. Dan Federmann. John Snodgrass. Michael Curry. Alonzo Johnson (6’10”). Shun Sheffield. Charles Hathaway. Marcus Haislip. Brandon Crump. Boomer Herndon. Major Wingate. Brian Williams. Rawane Ndiaye. Tariq Owens. Dominic Woodson. Kyle Alexander. Zach Kent. Drew Pember. BHH. Aidoo.

He ain’t here and I don’t care. Just as well that he moved along. Appears to be more interested in ME than in TEAM. There might be a couple of guys on the football team that should follow his lead.

Without Plavsic Tennessee is small. He takes up space, plays defense and rebounds. I did not think he would ever contribute much. He has turned into a decent player and is very important to this team. I hope he has a Covid year and takes it.

Uros can return as a COVID senior. He can’t collect NIL money as easily since he’s not a US citizen. Same 2 scenarios for SV and ORN as well.

Without Plavsic Tennessee is small. He takes up space, plays defense and rebounds. I did not think he would ever contribute much. He has turned into a decent player and is very important to this team. I hope he has a Covid year and takes it.

You are one of the few who believe it. I agree with you. He is good in certain matchups and in small portions.

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
Nowhere to go but up for Louisville. Shocking how bad they are. Pathetic. BHH adds a lot to the lineup in an undisciplined mess. He can shoot from anywhere and do his own thing. He play in China someday.

Kentucky hasn’t even looked great this year and they’ll probably still beat Louisville by 40+

How did I bash the kid? Ppl are over exaggerating to this post. If you don't like it, don't comment, it's not a big deal. Its kind of ironic ppl are telling me not to bash the kid but they are personally bashing me! Did I attack the kid's bball talent or anything like that? Did I attack his looks? Did I attack his family? No, I did not

He completely bashed Barnes and our program if you remember.

Ppl get too emotional over innocent posts, he will never see this.

Weird ppl can say whatever they want about Henry To'ot'o but not BHH?

Selective outrage?
Gotta realize , a bunch of whiners on Volnation and they know it all. You done nothing wrong sir.

Plavsic is a man down low. His 7-12 mins are very much needed.
He's never going to be an offensive or defensive force, but he's big, he's physical and he can get a few buckets here and there an occasionally a rebound or two. We need a presence in the post no matter how limited. Uros
He ain’t here and I don’t care. Just as well that he moved along. Appears to be more interested in ME than in TEAM. There might be a couple of guys on the football team that should follow his lead.
Exactly. I don't think he cares about the record as long as he gets his. That's the kind of guy we don't want or need.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Ask the mods to delete this classless garbage.
Can I quadruple like this?
Normally I think everyone should post their opinion whether I agree or not but this threads basis is so cringe. I was thinking, by thread title, someone was being classy and celebrating someone moving on to success.

Reactions: Chunkyvol12
Can I quadruple like this?
Normally I think everyone should post their opinion whether I agree or not but this threads basis is so cringe. I was thinking, by thread title, someone was being classy and celebrating someone moving on to success.

Can I quadruple dislike this post? Kids gotta learn that the grass isn't always greener on the other side. The easiest path isn't necessarily the best path for you. This is a great lesson to be passed down. Its a shame people want to censor this message. BHH could have been an NBA prospect if he put in the work here and disciplined himself to become what Barnes was advising him on. Now he is on the path to nowhere really quick. Hopefully enough people give him crap that he works hard to prove everyone wrong. Maybe thats his only chance. Otherwise he will just transfer somewhere else and be a nobody.

EDIT: Looks like you got what you wanted

He's never going to be an offensive or defensive force, but he's big, he's physical and he can get a few buckets here and there an occasionally a rebound or two. We need a presence in the post no matter how limited. Uros.
I think your selling him short. That catch, step and dunk today should become his go to move. Would like to see him get a charge every game bullying his way to the basket as a lot of guys don’t like physical ball. 265 lbs and not fat is a large college basketball player. He was the leading scorer at the inter squad scrimmage before the bama game. Was 5 for 5 IIRC against the Zags, then rolls the ankle. I think he could average 8 a game if utilized enough. Also wish he would do the Grant Williams hold your hands straight up to defend shots in the paint

Reactions: Volfan1000
I think your selling him short. That catch, step and dunk today should become his go to move. Would like to see him get a charge every game bullying his way to the basket as a lot of guys don’t like physical ball. 265 lbs and not fat is a large college basketball player. He was the leading scorer at the inter squad scrimmage before the bama game. Was 5 for 5 IIRC against the Zags, then rolls the ankle. I think he could average 8 a game if utilized enough. Also wish he would do the Grant Williams hold your hands straight up to defend shots in the paint

The good news is, he basically only plays O in an area that puts any defender inside the arc.

Reactions: walkenvol
Uros can return as a COVID senior. He can’t collect NIL money as easily since he’s not a US citizen. Same 2 scenarios for SV and ORN as well.

Santi is the only one of the 3 ready to take the next jump. It sounds like Santi has struggled some so far this year but a strong ball handler around him helps free up him to be a shooter.

Last edited:
They weren’t expected to be good this year but I can’t imagine anyone thought they’d be THIS bad

Seriously wonder if Payne even gets a year 2 the way things are going

There clear disarray seems to me why Wiggins committed to UK.

VN Store

Back