Brandon Huntley-Hatfield enters the transfer portal

You guys are all losers. you post on a freaking message board. good lord. are you kidding me??? This is where people go to see what lunatics think. You get that right??

Oh really? I had no idea.

Thanks for educating us about the internet, I had no idea.

Please educate us some more with your awesome wisdom

I'm not going to take any joy in that. He didn't feel this was the best place for him. That's fine. We are fine. Why be bitter towards a 19 year old who allegedly had family and others in his ear. If anything, I feel sorry for him. Lots of these guys don't go where they want, but feel they have to do what their family wants or what could help set them up.

Guess you missed the reason BHH transferred was CRB tried to reshape him into a power player from the perimeter player BHH envisioned himself? But that’s OK. Every year there are players that second guess where they signed and now they have the portal to correct that. CRB gets paid $millions to make sure we have a competitive roster each year. The players get paid squat in comparison. Best of luck to BHH - hopefully he will enjoy his time at Louisville. We’ve got a really good roster of players who want to be here.
nailed it

We just need Uros to leave now . Yes the dude has made “some” progress, but dude is terrible for a big man.

Why would anybody need to “leave now”? TN didn’t even use up all 13 scholarships. They still have an open slot if a mid-season transfer becomes available. Barnes thinks enough of Uros to have him in the starting lineup. 7’1” and not rail thin isn’t something that is easy to find. He’s a great teammate.

“Terrible for a big man”? How many 7’1” big men are out there. I think that he’s only about TN’s 5th 7 footer in history. Boerwinkle. Kosmalski. Hamer. Maybe one or two others.

He only plays 10 minutes a game. He’s a great option to have on the roster.

Uros has gotten better every year. He obviously works his a$$ off and is a great teammate. UP knows his role and usually does a good job of fulfilling it. Still, I expect Aidoo to take some of his minutes this year. Probably going to see UP/🦒 on the floor at the same time, occasionally. Could be interesting.

This sounds like sour grapes to me. Louisville is in a rebuild and BHH actually had a decent stat line... 9 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assist, and 1 block in 22 min. Shot 1-1 from three and 100% overall. It was good for both sides. He didn't fully believe in CRB and I'm sure he wouldn't have got the same minutes here.

Obviously not a fit for us or CRB. We’ll see if his current coach also tries to “change” him by coaching and developing him. I wish the kid the best but until this unusual celebratory post, I had completely forgotten him.

"Old man yells at sky"
Your thread was a direct jab at coach Barnes. Coach Barnes has taken this program back to great heights and continues to grow it. Huntley wasn't and probably never will be a TEAM player, so being at Louisville I'm sure suits him more. Either support the coach, team and university or GTFO!

Reactions: Caculator
Why would anybody need to “leave now”? TN didn’t even use up all 13 scholarships. They still have an open slot if a mid-season transfer becomes available. Barnes thinks enough of Uros to have him in the starting lineup. 7’1” and not rail thin isn’t something that is easy to find. He’s a great teammate.

“Terrible for a big man”? How many 7’1” big men are out there. I think that he’s only about TN’s 5th 7 footer in history. Boerwinkle. Kosmalski. Hamer. Maybe one or two others.

He only plays 10 minutes a game. He’s a great option to have on the roster.

Boerwinkle, Hamer, Johnson, Kosmanski and Plavsic are the five 7 footers in UT basketball history.

Too much “ if you dont agree with me, you’re wrong & shut up” in the world today. That isn’t how this is supposed to work.

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back