Aaron Beasley is back? or That time I played a fan on a message board

I know what I would do to Beasley if he hurt one of my pets and I’d do it with extreme prejudice

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.
I bet you are fun at parties.....

Maybe someone on the football field come Saturday will end this kids desire to ever play football again, that’s my wish for this sub- human

I am in no way excusing animal cruelty but I probably wouldn't ever venture into a poultry processing plant or farm for that matter and definitely not a cattle slaughterhouse. I find it amusing when people get more upset over animal cruelty than human cruelty.

Reactions: Zues1
Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.

I don't think anyone is going to go "nuts" on you but I would offer that the circumstances of the case have changed and there was not sufficient evidence to prosecute him. I believe the reasons you may want to revisit your thought process are threefold:
1. You are making absolute assumptions with no evidence to support your opinion.
2. You are claiming certainty that nefarious means were used to get rid of the case "just because."
3. You are now attaching your opinion to an entire group of people (the team) for not kicking a player off despite no conviction, or even charges, of a purported crime.

So to be clear you want our team to go down in flames simply because you think Beasley is guilty of a crime he was not formally charged with and you have no evidence to support he committed? That sum it up about right?

Were you alive during the Salem Witch Trials? The mindset seems aligned to that of the day......

So ... Animal abuse is worse than rape? Animal abuse is worse than murder? Animal abuse is worse than child abuse?

I think I'll cull the posts / posters I have to sift thru by one more.

tumblr_oto92e8YgQ1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

So, since OJ was found innocent, he is a model citizen and the system worked?

Do you remember AJ Johnson? He was falsely accused and it literally cost him millions $$. Should we have assumed he was guilty? Thankfully the Denver Broncos gave him a shot at the NFL and it paid off for them.

We have a legal system and we all are supposed to be “innocent until proven guilty” but in our society most folks are immediately assumed guilty based upon public opinion.

Hernandez was on Florida's team much talk about what all transpired down there. Huge coverup back in the day. If this thread starter is so moral I think might choose a better team to root for than Florida. Urban bolting had nothing to do with nothing but a program that ran amuck and much got buried. Please save us with you moral high ground, do not judge others worry about yourself. All teams got bad apples, but you seem to think your the best judge of all even though you haven't a clue. GBO!!!!!

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
If you weren't there & no conviction took place, then may be that you & the whole Vol Nation would be better off without your support !!!

Maybe someone on the football field come Saturday will end this kids desire to ever play football again, that’s my wish for this sub- human

It's crazy how people get so upset over abuse of a dog or cat yet order a triple stack burger with bacon.

Crazy world.

Did you really start drinking at 11:00 am?

Reactions: GoVols64
You say you are a UT fan but you trash UT in almost every post. Even the basketball team and players. If you are a UT fan it must be hell being a bitter old man. You need to find something else to do to be happy. If UT makes you do unhappy, move in from this board for your sake and ours.

VN Store

Back