Aaron Beasley is back? or That time I played a fan on a message board

JACK8254

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.

Not a maniac, or intending to go nuts on you. Personally, I find it horrid that someone could abuse an animal. However, from what I understand, the DA along with the police department declined to prosecute after conducting an investigation. Now, I recognize the distasteful amount of graft that many suspect goes on behind the scenes when football players are involved in the criminal justice system.

That said, I feel like the KPD has not really attempted to give many players on our squad a pass in recent memory. It's not exactly like it was back in the 90's.

As an attorney, I understand the sorts of deals that can be struck, but the only facts we have to parse here are that (1) Beasley was accused of untoward acts against a kitten; (2) those accusations have been deemed unmerited and he was not convicted of any crime. He's not a very good player, and I hate having to rely upon him. BUT, if we are going to demand that those accused of crimes be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, then I can't pillory the guy when he hasn't been proven to have committed the act. Just my two cents.

Not a maniac, or intending to go nuts on you. Personally, I find it horrid that someone could abuse an animal. However, from what I understand, the DA along with the police department declined to prosecute after conducting an investigation. Now, I recognize the distasteful amount of graft that many suspect goes on behind the scenes when football players are involved in the criminal justice system.

That said, I feel like the KPD has not really attempted to give many players on our squad a pass in recent memory. It's not exactly like it was back in the 90's.

As an attorney, I understand the sorts of deals that can be struck, but the only facts we have to parse here are that (1) Beasley was accused of untoward acts against a kitten; (2) those accusations have been deemed unmerited and he was not convicted of any crime. He's not a very good player, and I hate having to rely upon him. BUT, if we are going to demand that those accused of crimes be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, then I can't pillory the guy when he hasn't been proven to have committed the act. Just my two cents.
So, since OJ was found innocent, he is a model citizen and the system worked?

So, since OJ was found innocent, he is a model citizen and the system worked?

I mean, if you want to find the most highly publicized and egregious example of the justice system from the past 25 years, and compare it to what amounts to a weak accusation against a virtually unknown athlete, then there's very little to be discussed here. In fact, this is a straw man argument of the highest order, and the two instances have literally zero to do with one another.

That's like me saying, "people get convicted and sentenced to death, but are later exonerated by DNA evidence, so it's obvious that Beasley was falsely accused." Give me a break, dude.

E3FB9B94-BF77-4B9D-953A-4213FCD16CB3.gif

The Gator coach humped a big fish. I saw a real picture of on the interwebs. So, I don't understand why you're rootin' for them to win big. Please explain.

VN Store

Back