Aaron Beasley is back? or That time I played a fan on a message board

Lmaoo oh what a thread
Why dont the Vol coaches go down to Riverbend Max with a stop watch and hold try-outs ? There are probably some really fast guys and you know that the are tough. Course it may be difficult to keep them on campus _ I suggest a guard instead of a tutor for each.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
All I gotta say is YOU DON'T KNOW JACK!!!

This post is disgusting and full of racism! Calling them thugs! You obviously have no clue what you're taking about. You're just here because you're living a miserable life so you come to rant about someone else's!

If you can't pull for this coach then stay off of here until he's gone. Simple as that.

We don't need people like you around here that's for dayum sure!

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.
giphy.gif

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesn't deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.
Sorry but you didn't keep yourself updated on this kid, charges were dropped no case, so you think a young kids life should be completely destroyed my answer NOOOOO. that's just not right.

Reactions: ACvol3
Not a maniac, or intending to go nuts on you. Personally, I find it horrid that someone could abuse an animal. However, from what I understand, the DA along with the police department declined to prosecute after conducting an investigation. Now, I recognize the distasteful amount of graft that many suspect goes on behind the scenes when football players are involved in the criminal justice system.

That said, I feel like the KPD has not really attempted to give many players on our squad a pass in recent memory. It's not exactly like it was back in the 90's.

As an attorney, I understand the sorts of deals that can be struck, but the only facts we have to parse here are that (1) Beasley was accused of untoward acts against a kitten; (2) those accusations have been deemed unmerited and he was not convicted of any crime. He's not a very good player, and I hate having to rely upon him. BUT, if we are going to demand that those accused of crimes be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, then I can't pillory the guy when he hasn't been proven to have committed the act. Just my two cents.
Bailey appears to be 3rd in the rotation and is taking PT from Willams.

Sweet! Good luck posting on the forum of your favorite other team!
I dont have another team except the Saints and they are having a hard time with Jameis Winston at QB. It is Karma! At least he abuses grown women ( I hate him too )

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.
I accuse you of child abuse... you should therefore be banned from the board and thrown in jail. You are a worthless, irredeemable thug. I know you will go nuts on me... but since accusations are all that are needed against those we very apparently do not like or appreciate as posters or football players... I think I'm being fair.

If I am not mistaken the charges and the case was dismissed without evidence. Meaning he did not do it. The girl friend was mad at him and she made this up as he was investigated and nothing could be determined that he did it.

Reactions: CaliVol2009

Jack...my response to you is to take your thread at face value. You evidently been around for awhile, seen alot of good, great teams, with questionable players, and the great ones who went on to be special.
You just might be right, we get beat by 30 or 40, but if the Vols put something together, as a team, to keep you watching as a fan, and we all know it been awhile would that change your thinking.
As a fan, it's easy to get caught up in a 10-2 11-1 season. Hopefully u will see things diffrent. I have been thru many difficulties in life, following the Vols surely isn't one of them. Relax and enjoy!

Bailey was accused of "abusing" a cat... not a human being at any stage of its development. He was accused by a woman who was apparently in conflict with him for other reasons. The UT sports media ran with it and filled in the blanks.

We do not know exactly what happened. We do know when the matter was investigated the charges were DISMISSED. He did not strike a plea deal. He did not admit guilt. He did not do community service. He was never on probation. He did not pay a fine. NOTHING. As far as the legal system is concerned... he did not do it. There was no direct evidence he did anything at all to the cat.

What you have is a woman who was mad at him and his denials.

All that was agreed on between him and the accuser is that the cat got into the food they were eating and was locked in the bathroom.

VN Store

Back