Aaron Beasley is back? or That time I played a fan on a message board

I mean, if you want to find the most highly publicized and egregious example of the justice system from the past 25 years, and compare it to what amounts to a weak accusation against a virtually unknown athlete, then there's very little to be discussed here. In fact, this is a straw man argument of the highest order, and the two instances have literally zero to do with one another.

That's like me saying, "people get convicted and sentenced to death, but are later exonerated by DNA evidence, so it's obvious that Beasley was falsely accused." Give me a break, dude.
I don’t think reasonable arguments are going to hold much sway here. This level of cynicism is probably not reachable.

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.
You created this thread less than an hour ago. Dude's been back on the team since before fall camp. Where the crap have you been? Just couldn't hold it in any longer, right?

I mean, if you want to find the most highly publicized and egregious example of the justice system from the past 25 years, and compare it to what amounts to a weak accusation against a virtually unknown athlete, then there's very little to be discussed here. In fact, this is a straw man argument of the highest order, and the two instances have literally zero to do with one another.

That's like me saying, "people get convicted and sentenced to death, but are later exonerated by DNA evidence, so it's obvious that Beasley was falsely accused." Give me a break, dude.

@RhodesVol don't waste your time on @JACK8254 . . . he is clueless regarding the justice system! He doesn't know how "charges" are carried through to trial.

From charges "filed" to grand jury to indictment to trial . . . Beasley - charges "filed" with DA, DA forgoes Grand Jury due to lack of evidence, "charges" dropped. OJ - charges "filed", DA brings to Grand Jury, Grand Jury indicts, goes to trial, DA screws up and looses . . . two different cases, two different outcomes!

But @JACK8254 is quite the putz and this can be PROVEN in the court of VolNation, just read his comments . . . .

GBO

Last edited:
All I gotta say is YOU DON'T KNOW JACK!!!

This post is disgusting and full of racism! Calling them thugs! You obviously have no clue what you're taking about. You're just here because you're living a miserable life so you come to rant about someone else's!

If you can't pull for this coach then stay off of here until he's gone. Simple as that.

We don't need people like you around here that's for dayum sure!
Full of racism what the heck are you talking about?

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.

Rapists?
Murderers?

Not as bad as a cat kicker?

You dont really believe do you? If so as an FYI all elections going forward have been canceled.

Well! I don’t think this is uncle Lou. You would think he would want us to win this game. It would be his think that Georgia would be two games up in the east.🤔🤔😳

And there was the infamous Banks video that made national news.

Dude! You are no Tennessee fan. You have to be one of these fake gator fans that came here. I hope we slam y’all, beat y’all, and I have a great feeling since Sunday. It hasn’t changed from then.

Reactions: orangebloodforlife
I hope when you stand before the Almighty you get more grace than you are willing to give, especially considering the case was dismissed.

iu

VN Store

Back