Aaron Beasley is back? or That time I played a fan on a message board

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.
Wow. I can think of a lot worse things than animal abuse. Not saying it’s right but I definitely wouldn’t put it right above child molester…..

All I gotta say is YOU DON'T KNOW JACK!!!

This post is disgusting and full of racism! Calling them thugs! You obviously have no clue what you're taking about. You're just here because you're living a miserable life so you come to rant about someone else's!

If you can't pull for this coach then stay off of here until he's gone. Simple as that.

We don't need people like you around here that's for dayum sure!
The OP and this one are equally disgusting and full of assumptions.
Racism??? There is not a single reference to race in the OP. Period!!!

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.
Many different definitions of "abuse" I know a dog/cat/coyote etc life is not at the same value of human life. Many don't agree and talk baby talk to fluffy or fifi. Weak individuals. I know people who donate to peta but not the local food bank, PETA is for losers.Other than that Mr. Beasley was accused, read again accused. Nothing proven. according to your standards all I need to do is accuse you of raping granny and off to prison you go.

So, since OJ was found innocent, he is a model citizen and the system worked?
Good grief, are you seriously comparing Beasley to OJ? And yes, the "system" did work. Whether you like it or not, the accused is supposed to be INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. Not enough evidence, no trial, no conviction, i.e. he's innocent in the eyes of the law. Doesn't matter one bit what your OPINION of the situation is and that you have convicted him in an imaginary courtroom in that hollow head of yours...

What scares me most is idiots like you are able to vote and drive cars... 😱

I dont have another team except the Saints and they are having a hard time with Jameis Winston at QB. It is Karma! At least he abuses grown women ( I hate him too )

Better to abuse a grown human being than a grown woman and appears your ok with violence against women. I’m done. You need to have the crap beat out of you.

Thank the Lord,he gives us a secound chance.

It’s like you have no idea what the gators have trotted out there the last 30 plus years.

It is lack of a moral compass that contributes to the bad luck ( karma) that stalks this Vol team.
That's plain dumb. UT has by no stretch the worst "moral compass" in CFB and especially since Fulmer left. In fact, they're cleaner than average. Even the stuff on AJ that I'm sure you relished... turned out to be complete BS.

Lack of a moral center among too many fans is one reason we cant climb out of the ditch that Dooley put us in.
LOL... Dooley didn't put the program in the ditch. Fulmer did. Dooley wasn't near good enough to pull the program out... but it was already in a ditch.

Why would the cat owner make up a story like that? She had nothing to gain.
Yeah. She does. Taking a shot at someone she's unhappy with. She DID NOT SEE HIM DO ANYTHING TO THE CAT. What part of innocent until proven guilty alludes you and your supposed superior moral compass?

Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size knows the true story.
LOL... so you make assumptions based on nothing but your own ridiculous negativity... and that means your unfounded assumptions are "intelligent"? Do you know how utterly stupid that makes you look?

I hate the Gators but this week I am gonna enjoy the " contest "?
Somehow... I find that highly unlikely. I don't think you hate the Gators or love the Vols. I am sure you would love to see UT lose... troll.

It will be the same as always only I wont be upset and depressed afterwards. Gators 56 ( at least) Kitty abusers 15 or less. ( PS the site can ban me - I can live w/o it)
UF has a better roster right now. Hopefully UT is competitive but it could be a rough game.

You however are manifestly ignorant and IMMORAL in your false accusations... totally without proof... that the legal system has debunked. You can stop pretending your hatred of the Vols has anything to do with misbehavior... and especially since you are relishing in the idea that a WORSE program when it comes to thuggery will beat UT.

The way he carefully recovered that ball...no way he hurts animals.
No way.

Better to abuse a grown human being than a grown woman and appears your ok with violence against women. I’m done. You need to have the crap beat out of you.
I thought women were human?

Joking I get your point. Hoping to add a little humor to this dumpster fire of a thread.

It is lack of a moral compass that contributes to the bad luck ( karma) that stalks this Vol team. Lack of a moral center among too many fans is one reason we cant climb out of the ditch that Dooley put us in. Why would the cat owner make up a story like that? She had nothing to gain. Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size knows the true story. I hate the Gators but this week I am gonna enjoy the " contest "? It will be the same as always only I wont be upset and depressed afterwards. Gators 56 ( at least) Kitty abusers 15 or less. ( PS the site can ban me - I can live w/o it)
The whole world can live without you.

VN Store

Back