Aaron Beasley is back? or That time I played a fan on a message board

Yeah why does he want the gators to beat us? Why not pick the UK wildcats?

Yes let's want a team to beat UT that team members have been known to beat up on people instead of a cat (Aaron Hernandez). "A probe of 10 major Football and Basketball programs found that Florida had the MOST athletes named as suspects in more than 100 crimes from 2009-14". Congratulations on your selection of teams!

200.gif
This ^ HELLO! LMAO!!!!

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
It is lack of a moral compass that contributes to the bad luck ( karma) that stalks this Vol team. Lack of a moral center among too many fans is one reason we cant climb out of the ditch that Dooley put us in. Why would the cat owner make up a story like that? She had nothing to gain. Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size knows the true story. I hate the Gators but this week I am gonna enjoy the " contest "? It will be the same as always only I wont be upset and depressed afterwards. Gators 56 ( at least) Kitty abusers 15 or less. ( PS the site can ban me - I can live w/o it)
Why would a woman make up a story about a guy if she has nothing to gain? Seriously how long have you been walking this planet?

Entirely possible the kid is a dirt bag, also possible that since the DA chose not to prosecute that A)he was innocent OR B)there wasnt enough proof to prosecute.

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.
You are a maniac and need help.. geez

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.
I may be in the minority, but I tend to think that people that believe the worst humans are animal abusers are pretty low on the pile of humanity. I love my pets, but you people are nuts. I don’t want animals hurt, but I can think of 1000 different things a person can do worse than to hurt an animal.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
I don't think anyone is going to go "nuts" on you but I would offer that the circumstances of the case have changed and there was not sufficient evidence to prosecute him. I believe the reasons you may want to revisit your thought process are threefold:
1. You are making absolute assumptions with no evidence to support your opinion.
2. You are claiming certainty that nefarious means were used to get rid of the case "just because."
3. You are now attaching your opinion to an entire group of people (the team) for not kicking a player off despite no conviction, or even charges, of a purported crime.

So to be clear you want our team to go down in flames simply because you think Beasley is guilty of a crime he was not formally charged with and you have no evidence to support he committed? That sum it up about right?

Were you alive during the Salem Witch Trials? The mindset seems aligned to that of the day......
4) he's a gator

Dude! You are no Tennessee fan. You have to be one of these fake gator fans that came here. I hope we slam y’all, beat y’all, and I have a great feeling since Sunday. It hasn’t changed from then.

Then complains about being banned from Volnation as if confused of why on different forums.

Well have to say after I caught my cat having sex with her daddy I never even spanked her. I better not catch her molesting a kitten.

You’re about as much fun as a cat in the toilet bowl.

Genuine moron.

that’s all.

Why dont the Vol coaches go down to Riverbend Max with a stop watch and hold try-outs ? There are probably some really fast guys and you know that the are tough. Course it may be difficult to keep them on campus _ I suggest a guard instead of a tutor for each.
Y’know, you may be on to something here...🤔
GBO!!

Humping a fish is still animal cruelty is it not. So you justify one over the other when the other didn’t even happen and all charges was dismissed after the DA and Police investigated it.
LMAO!! Are we really debating if humping a fish is a crime, on the eve of the Florida game?! God, we really are a sad program now, aren’t we?😞
GBO!!

He's been back for months now. This the fourth game of the season. SMH.

It’s your fault you should have sentenced him when he was in court.Do your job Judge.

The whole thing sounded more like a lovers quarrel than a case of animal abuse to me. Amd for what it’s worth I didn’t even care. We need all the depth we can get. Saban covered for his kids with they get caught with pounds of pot and stolen machine guns (with the serial numbers filed off). Our boy “supposedly” picks up a cat by the rail Amd y’all want to crucify him? What the hell. Being him on. Let him take out some aggression on the damn gators tomorrow

VN Store

Back