Aaron Beasley is back? or That time I played a fan on a message board

Govawls24

So, since OJ was found innocent, he is a model citizen and the system worked?
I sure hope you don’t have any children. Several things I don’t understand, why are you on a page of a Team you do not support. I would encourage you to move along. Also, O.J. was never found innocent, he was found not guilty in a criminal court, he was also found complicit in those deaths and ordered to pay restitution to the families.

AdoptedVOL

I generally believe every young man deserves at least 1 mulligan. We don’t know their background but we do trust they are at a great institution with a good staff to correct and mold the future.

MDVols

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.
Get out of here with this crap.

MT_Vol

Any team that will play a kid that abuses animals ( the only thing lower is a child molester) doesnt deserve to win another game. I am looking forward to the Gator beatdown of this team of thugs . Thugs that aren't even good players. I foresee a 30 - 40 point loss . I have been a fan for 60 years but I can't pull for a coach that will allow a punk like this on the team. I know the Vol maniacs on the board will go nuts on me. So be it.
Apparently you don't know how to read. The charges were dismissed. I'd love to see you call him a punk to his face though.

FiremedicVOL127

6CAB7635-FD74-4BC9-8741-9446602C4500.gif

TnAngler

U.S. Army, Retired
So glad to see that you are one beyond reproach. Ever heard of the term forgiveness. I guess that you have never done anything wrong or stupid.

unfrozencvmanvol

Fire in the hole.
Dude, the charges were dismissed. He's innocent.

kptvol1

Guilty until proven innocent. The public always believes any accusation and that’s why an accusation, whether true or not, can really mess up a person’s life. This is so very bad and regretful. I live my life with a little anxiety knowing some girl that doesn’t like my discipline in the workplace can accuse me of something and destroy my career.

VFL1127

You obviously didn't follow the story. Your speaking privileges have been revoked.

VN Store