Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the part where I'm a starting qb for a power 5 team and heisman favorite?

No you just have the Power T over a ****. Please tell us more about your high moral fiber and how painting a bad word on fingernails is such an insult to parents everywhere.

My fiancé finally made an account here but she needs to be approved. @Freak let her outta purgatory lol @edythehut
MellowTediousCassowary-size_restricted.gif

I'll lose pretty much all respect I could have for him if he does that

UNC also recruits well enough to compete for a title.

Didn't he grow up a Tar Heel fan too?

I mean, except UNC has never won a title in football, ever. And they've had exactly 1 season (1948) where they even finished in the AP top 5. As a program they've only had 8 10 win seasons or better as well.

Maybe eventually they could compete well enough, but the question is "will it be next year?" and Drake doesn't appear to think so. I feel like it's a move you only make if you want to play for a title in the CFP because I don't think another season at UNC with his sort of production is going to hurt his draft stock, if he goes to the SEC and gets exposed against better competition though he could hurt it.

I mean, except UNC has never won a title in football, ever. And they've had exactly 1 season (1948) where they even finished in the AP top 5. As a program they've only had 8 10 win seasons or better as well.

Maybe eventually they could compete well enough, but the question is "will it be next year?" and Drake doesn't appear to think so. I feel like it's a move you only make if you want to play for a title in the CFP because I don't think another season at UNC with his sort of production is going to hurt his draft stock, if he goes to the SEC and gets exposed against better competition though he could hurt it.

It’s a big risk, and I hope he has good people advising him on this. Right now, he’s in an offense that suits him, in a conference where he won’t be challenged from a defensive standpoint, and is practically in zero danger of losing his job.

There’s no guarantee of any of that if he goes to UGA/Bama. Grass isn’t always greener.

So what is it about UT that makes the rest of the country hate the Vols so much?
We are who we are and we don't apologize to anybody for it.......and most of the pricks in the media can't stand that we don't respect what they say............because we don't respect them to begin with.
Tennessee Vols Touchdown GIF - Tennessee Vols Touchdown Wave Flag - Discover & Share GIFs.gif
GO VOLS !!!!

Thanks for all of the baby name suggestions everyone. I‘ve been lobbying for Hendonna Hookerfina Lowe, but we will take each and every name into consideration!

Since you seem to be keeping an open mind, unlike your closed headed fiancée, here is the game winner. It will be fully rejected by @Weezer, which only strengthens its claim on the #1 spot. In honor of the #1 POY for 10 years Running as voted on by the People (Not these people, most of them sketchy)!

Gavina Glitchona Lowe.

chicken-chicken-bro.gif

I'd rather see Drake go play for a SEC team that isn't Bama or Georgia...just because I don't think he's going to like facing SEC defenses every week.

against NC State best team defense in ACC: 29 of 49 59.2% 233 yards 1 TD 1 INT
against Clemson 3rd best defense in ACC: 26 of 42 61.9% 268 yards 0 TDs 2 INTs
against GA Tech (leads ACC in turnovers & a top 5 passing defense in conference): 16 of 30 53.3% 202 yards 0 TDs 1 INT

Of course that's the last 3 games...seems odd that he had such fall off after the Wake Forest performance. UNC had an even earlier bye week than we did and you have to think them fading had something to with it.

So basically their offense was humming along in their first 10 games. 40.1 ppg and 27 at Miami was the lowest point total of the year.

Last 3 games they hit a brick wall 18 ppg and 27 was their highest total in any of those games...the worst part is 2 of the 3 games were played at home. Now as pointed out NC State & Clemson were the two best defenses they faced all season, but that's still a pretty drastic drop off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back