Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably been said a thousand times, but I'll say it again: if Hendon had been uninjured, VOLS coach would have taken him out in the fourth quarter of that Vandy game. (Unlike some of those other nominated quarterbacks who stayed in the game during blowouts to blow up their numbers) He doesn't post f--utah on his fingernails but he did do good things for the community. His numbers are incredible without those missing quarters. I am still so mad about this.

The Heisman has always been a joke… I quit paying attention even before Peyton Manning…. Here is how it is one:

Have unreal stats: ex: Barry Sanders 2,700 yds rushing or Andre Ware 5,000 yds passing( nobody did this year)

Play qb/rb/wr on the best team(s): explains Bennett( what a joke)

Milk stats…. I thought all year long when we were destroying teams that we should let Hooker get those TDs inside the five instead of just running it in( Desmond had 19 TDs the year he won it and a good portion of those came within the 5 yard line when a hand off would have scored.

Hype up our guy…. We tried but after everyone’s mind was made up…. Should have been doing it all year long.

Most of the voters don’t watch all the games and they use to be a majority of Midwest voters( not sure if it still that way but there was a bias toward who they covered…. Wish our media was the same way)

Reactions: beneVOLence
Pete Rose bet on his own team to win (there may be four games he didn't). But he didn't cheat his own team.

Barry Bonds cheated the entire sport for personal glory. Keep him out.
Put them both in…. I think MLB knew that the entire league was doing it, promoted, and prospered bc of it…. Every player since the beginning of time has done everything possible to win at baseball…. I know I am in the minority but I have no issue with it.

TE is focus is number 1 and that's fine, but it worries me that they think we're fine at DB, did they watch what we did? They like the younger guys, that's fine, but ol Willie plays mostly older guys.

NEEDDDDDDD DB's and LB's

The had a video call yesterday with probably the top CB in the portal.

Now we can get this name thing worked out.
Oh, she's coming in to shut our keyboards.

R.fd164c2d45e0261b569235d8e745aa80

"Get her name(s) out ya mouf!"

@frank, can you change her name to Christian_Lowes_Daughters_Mom. It'll seem right after the Boo thread.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back