Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fjk02LzWAAArxFG

These are the types of WR's who should be lining up to play here with our offense... Any word on whether we've contacted him or him to us?

🤦‍♂️ so freakin stupid..

I truly enjoyed golf during the pandemic. Got to play a whole bunch. Repetition made my game much more fun. I usually walked the course.

When it got hot that Summer, nobody played. I would play a round solo and finish it in under 3 hours even with walking.

Walking really helped my game. I could look at the next shot as I walked up to it. It especially helped read the green for putting.

Don’t get to play like that anymore. And my golf game sucks again…😐

It was! They’re from a neighboring county so I usually remember them.
Yeah I was in the Chattanooga during those years. It’s crazy they were in same area and if I’m not mistaken one had the rushing record then the other a year or two or three came along and beat that record. Then both end up at Tennessee same way and transformed same way. Good times and great years and somewhat memories lol

Yeah I was in the Chattanooga during those years. It’s crazy they were in same area and if I’m not mistaken one had the rushing record then the other a year or two or three came along and beat that record. Then both end up at Tennessee same way and transformed same way. Good times and great years and somewhat memories lol
Wow .....this is a thread on Davis ?

Reactions: lenoxvol
Quick update .....Never found my safe or crsp so that just is what it is.Im finally making it back around its been a ruff few weeks,no sugar coating the sh*t it's been ruff.Got my window put in on an installment plan which pisses me off.Neighbors garage cam caught 2 ppl but can't see anything face etc wize.I wanted to fight the world old man yells at clouds type meme,I'm still crushed and just trying to stay alive for my kids rite now.Were home so that's a plus.

Youngest broke my heart few days ago she's like "Dad is Santa not coming this year we don't have any trees or cookies or lights he's won't find us"!Oh no it gets better I got sick Friday temp 103 for this past week.I finally just had to get sh*t done,knew I was weak and over do things.Go to walk across my porch Tuesday completely black out cold fall about 6ft dead weight off my porch onto my rite shoulder pretty sure I cracked something.So now I'm almost over being sick,but constantly wake up gasping in pain from my rite side.I lost my insurance year or so ago ill be alright.

I wanna drink so damn bad but I've stayed sober thank god.Tryin stay in my faith I don't know how to ask for help.Ive always done the helping Idk if its a man thing or pride thing.Just keep my family in ur prayers please we could use all we could get rite now.I know it could always be worse.

Prayers coming your way 🙏

Depending on where you live, there may be a city or county hospital that will help you regardless of insurance coverage. Some areas also have charity clinics where docs donate their time. We see quite a few from the Mission Arlington clinic for free. Including procedures/surgeries/office visits, etc.
Something to look into. Your county medical social workers could be a good place to start.

My brother passed away last night so I’m in East Tennessee helping my parents. While putting away some clothes this evening I came across my favorite shirt from college days in the early aughts. We won a lot of games when I wore this regularly. May be time to dust it off again.

View attachment 522387
Rough… can’t even imagine. My prayers are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back