Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

I hope we get into the Orange Bowl.
Just so all these BLIND Milton fans will finally have to deal with reality.
- 3 weeks prep for Milton
- He'll have all our speedy WRs to throw to
- Then we'll all have watch Milton do what he's ALWAYS DONE.

Finally everyone will have to accept the truth about him.

Prognostication: All the broadcasters will be talking about "what if" Tennessee still had Hendon and how this game would have been different.
- They'll pull up Hyatt's highlights from the Bama game just so everyone is reminded of how explosive we were.
- Then they'll show Milton's current game 50% completion with no TDs.
- Then they'll talk about how dominant UTs run game usually is but not today because Clemson has a bunch of players that can stop the run.
- then they'll say "I guess Dabo was right"😳

And then all Volnation will be PISSED ALL OFF-SEASON AND FINALLY REALIZE MILTON IS NOT THE ANSWER.
So you think they should start Schuler? When do you see that Heupel is playing the cards he has. We had some injuries. We aren't talented at corner. Our proven QB is out for the season. Our running backs aren't world beaters but have played better than expected.

Sounds to me like you aren't wanting Tennessee to succeed. You just want Milton to fail. That doesn't speak well of you as a fan or an analyst or whatever you imagine yourself to be. Sad that anyone would spend the time and energy you do hating an amateur football player.

Why not? He's looking at Will Levis and thinking " If he can do it"

Well, if he’s comparing himself to Levis he is clearly misinformed and I feel sorry for him. Levis is just otherworldly. Mere mortals like Richardson have to accept it will take work for them to get in the first round.

I wouldn't peg a bourbon conisseur as a pearl clutcher. Wonders never cease.
Actually had to google that bc I had no idea what it meant, and in no way am i even close!
However, as a father of two boys that live, eat, and breath sports, it disgusts me that today's society would glorify an athlete like that! That is what our youth is suppose to look up to?!? Come on now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back