Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That and rain seemed to have zero effect on those armour piercing bullets he throws...
Rain didn’t affect the throws as much as the timing of the WRs…a little slower in their routes and cuts. I want to see how he does in the bowl to get a better idea of his play now compared to last year.

Golech calls the plays, Heupel has the ability the audible (as well as the QB). Anyone who’s watched a game sees him making calls if they decide to believe their lying eyes

Maybe, but this is where I read that he does not call the plays.

This is from Rockytop talks:

Golesh doesn’t call plays, that responsibility has always been on Heupel. However, Golesh is heavily involved in every other aspect, including coaching the tight end position. He’s got experience coaching running backs, as well as handling run game.

Reactions: EastWestVol

Golesh doesn’t call plays, that responsibility has always been on Heupel. However, Golesh is heavily involved in every other aspect, including coaching the tight end position. He’s got experience coaching running backs, as well as handling run game.
Ive seen a lot of conflicting info on who calls the plays. Does CJH calls the plays?

yeah…. Heup has never given up the play calling…. Lebby wasn’t calling plays at UCF either.

This is what I always thought. I swear I remember a broadcast talking about it during one of the games this year that Golesh does have have input and usually gives play suggestions and groups of plays to Heupel who either veto’s it or uses it.

Reactions: VolNash17

Who is saying that and where do they source their information?

Bout time you caught back up.

I live in the shadowy past. Mining for glimmers of hope to bring into the light for all VFLs to see. 😎

I have found a thread of correlation between our present and our past that is destined to repeat.

The time is now to begin and believe:

15-0 🤠 2023

11-2 🤠 2022 with kick start our run to dominance. A few bumps this year will pay huge dividends in our near and distant future. 😎

Thought Saban looked very uncomfortable and borderline miserable having to plead for Bama like that. It's a silly, self-serving argument, and he knows it: "If UT and LSU hadn't scored on us, we would've won."

It made it difficult for the committee to gift him a Bama Bump without it looking like pandering. The committee has been moving the line to suit their purposes for weeks, but moving Bama up right after Saban publicly asked them to do it could be too much, even for them.

Alright boys, I think I’ve named my daughter. I had been expecting my fiancé to do it, but she had nothing and she’s due in 3 weeks. What do y’all think?

Rhea Lucia Lowe.

Ray-ah Loo-sha

Both ancient Roman names. We’re both historians, at least by our degrees. Neither of us work in the field lol. But I think it fits.
Why not "Dolly Parton Lowe"?

Yeah.

I hope we get into the Orange Bowl.
Just so all these BLIND Milton fans will finally have to deal with reality.
- 3 weeks prep for Milton
- He'll have all our speedy WRs to throw to
- Then we'll all have watch Milton do what he's ALWAYS DONE.

Finally everyone will have to accept the truth about him.

Prognostication: All the broadcasters will be talking about "what if" Tennessee still had Hendon and how this game would have been different.
- They'll pull up Hyatt's highlights from the Bama game just so everyone is reminded of how explosive we were.
- Then they'll show Milton's current game 50% completion with no TDs.
- Then they'll talk about how dominant UTs run game usually is but not today because Clemson has a bunch of players that can stop the run.
- then they'll say "I guess Dabo was right"😳

And then all Volnation will be PISSED ALL OFF-SEASON AND FINALLY REALIZE MILTON IS NOT THE ANSWER.
Clemson DBs are very vulnerable to the deep pass. JM and company should have a field day!

Reactions: norrislakevol
Alright boys, I think I’ve named my daughter. I had been expecting my fiancé to do it, but she had nothing and she’s due in 3 weeks. What do y’all think?

Rhea Lucia Lowe.

Ray-ah Loo-sha

Both ancient Roman names. We’re both historians, at least by our degrees. Neither of us work in the field lol. But I think it fits.

Hendolita Cinco Lowe… IMO.

Who is saying that and where do they source their information?
It was reported at UCF that Heup called all the plays…. Golesh had never been OC before….. co-OC one year at UCF…. Both Heup and Golesh avoided that question when asked…. A few different media have noted that Golesh has input but doesn’t call the plays….. Heup is an offensive genius(very rarely do those guys give up control)…. I don’t think it makes sense for Heup to give up control to a guy who had never called plays before at his first P5 job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back