Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 521189

@WillAtSpyre or Danny White should consider this:
Smack dab in the middle of the Heisman Ceremony, when they cut away to commercials, sponsor a 30 second spot with Hendon’s highlights and amazing stats, with a big Thank You to our own Heisman-quality hero!

Maybe it’s dumb, but I think it would be kind of awesome and would also be a nice screw you to the establishment
That seems really expensive….. would rather spend the money on a lock down corner.

This has probably been said a thousand times, but I'll say it again: if Hendon had been uninjured, VOLS coach would have taken him out in the fourth quarter of that Vandy game. (Unlike some of those other nominated quarterbacks who stayed in the game during blowouts to blow up their numbers) He doesn't post f--utah on his fingernails but he did do good things for the community. His numbers are incredible without those missing quarters. I am still so mad about this.

This has probably been said a thousand times, but I'll say it again: if Hendon had been uninjured, VOLS coach would have taken him out in the fourth quarter of that Vandy game. (Unlike some of those other nominated quarterbacks who stayed in the game during blowouts to blow up their numbers) He doesn't post f--utah on his fingernails but he did do good things for the community. His numbers are incredible without those missing quarters. I am still so mad about this.

It sucks, but thus is life for Tennessee Volunteer hypesman hopefuls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back