Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

Little known fact, most people believe The Flintstones were modeled after The Honeymooners. But actually, The Flintstones is a semi-biographical story of @BaldBiker (Fred) and @InVOLuntary (Barney).

Also, Wilma is a red head. @Orangeredblooded is a red head. Coincidence? You decide.....
Barney is much too tall and skinny to be Involuntary

I had to run out to the store to pick up a couple of things earlier. Standing in the checkout line (wearing a UT hat). There is a Bama fan next to me. Granted, he's not wearing any Bama gear today (of course), but seeing a Tennessee fan, I guess he thought he couldn't pass up the opportunity to bring up the SC game.

Man: "I couldn't imagine losing to South Carolina the way you guys did". (laughs)

Me: "I know. I also couldn't imagine scoring 49 points against that same team that lost to SC, and losing to them. Or losing to an LSU team that Tennessee skull fu**ed on their home field".

I think he must have forgotten to pick something up, because he left the line to an uproar of laughter by the other fine folks in line.

It's been a good day. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back