Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
๐Ÿ˜† glad I'm not the only one ... it was supposed to be a spoof of some movie... I'm probably too old to get it

But I like the fact they think they need to troll us!
Friday was the movie.. Bye Felecia ๐Ÿ˜‚ I guess if people are talking about you, it means you are relevant ๐Ÿ˜‚ so we should just take it as flattery

Exactly. 5* recruits don't care about playing for Coach Prime as much as they care about a 6 figure salary while they wait for the NFL. He'll get a few 4* DBs probably just because of his name, but he's not drawing flocks of 5* recruits to play at a crappy program for pennies.

I mean he found a way to get enough NIL to get the #1 overall recruit to go to JSU. Pretty safe to say that was mainly because of Deions name because Hunter could have got a lot of NIL money anywhere he went.. but he chose JSU. Can Colorado get enough NIL money is a fair question, but I donโ€™t think they hire Deion without a plan, IMO.

Reactions: GVol1966
Well that's not what I expected.
twss.gif

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
If Tennessee is going to beat Clemson Tennessee will have to establish the run early. Clemson has recorded 40 sacks this season. Tennessee has allowed 24 sacks.

If Tennesse cant get the run game going it will be a long day for the Vols.

Wishful thinking but maybe Milton can have a Ben Roethlisberger type of performance and get out of sacks and flick the ball 50 yards for tds.

ACC schedule stats versus SEC schedule stats that included #1 UGA plus Bama plus LSU. USCe level talent beat them. I agree the run is important. Heup calling a passing game that plays to Miltonโ€™s intermediate passing game strengths to go with uptempo will be a nightmare for Clemson to defend.

Sorry, I thought the blue font was implied on that post. Mike Wright might be the worst quarterback weโ€™ve faced in the last five seasons.

Will Levis is absolutely LIVID that you're even talking about Mike Wright in such high praise.

Mike Wright -should- head down to USF I think at that level with Alex coaching him he'd probably have a solid season. He's a damn good runner.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back