Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recruiting forum looks like the football forum! My word, my eyes hurt!!!
looking at the thread titles like

look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-meme.gif

I'm surprised we haven't had any Defensive players enter the portal especially at DB. Given the number of guys we have committed, we will have something like 20 DBs on the roster + any transfers. It could be that so many of them got playing time and it will pretty much be a position battle for all 5 starting spots so they are all gonna see how it shakes out in the spring.

All the capable stadiums out there, and they shoehorn a field into this crappy one? It already sucks to watch a baseball game there. Worst sporting venue I've been to, my chair didn't even face the field.

All the seats face the field, you were in a time out.

I'm surprised we haven't had any Defensive players enter the portal especially at DB. Given the number of guys we have committed, we will have something like 20 DBs on the roster + any transfers. It could be that so many of them got playing time and it will pretty much be a position battle for all 5 starting spots so they are all gonna see how it shakes out in the spring.

Might want to verify they can play in the bowl game OR just wait until after the bowl game.

Trip to Miami is on the line...you enter the portal now and you're essentially "off" the team (technically coach can still let you play in the bowl game...but risky).

Plus if you look at the defense, especially secondary Walker, Hadden, Turnage, Turrentine have all used their free transfer AND aren't grad transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back