Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me:

icegif-1274.gif

You would break a hip…. You admitted to noassatol. Need those muscles for those dance moves… 😂

If Tennessee is going to beat Clemson Tennessee will have to establish the run early. Clemson has recorded 40 sacks this season. Tennessee has allowed 24 sacks.

If Tennesse cant get the run game going it will be a long day for the Vols.

Wishful thinking but maybe Milton can have a Ben Roethlisberger type of performance and get out of sacks and flick the ball 50 yards for tds.
This is all on Milton. We will give up a ton of points.

Reactions: gordonr24
TE Austin Stogner has entered the transfer portal. I'm kind of surprised. He just transferred to SCar last year. I'm thinking he's a grad transfer. Do grad transfer still get immediate eligibility, even if they've transferred once already?

That’s terrible, isn’t the “coaches box” a literal NCAA rule. How are they to communicate to their QB when he’s at the other end of the field? 🤦🏻‍♂️ and Boston in December… no thx
All the capable stadiums out there, and they shoehorn a field into this crappy one? It already sucks to watch a baseball game there. Worst sporting venue I've been to, my chair didn't even face the field.

TE Austin Stogner has entered the transfer portal. I'm kind of surprised. He just transferred to SCar last year. I'm thinking he's a grad transfer. Do grad transfer still get immediate eligibility, even if they've transferred once already?
I'm pretty sure they do.

So where does Colorado get their NIL money from? They won't have to money to compete with established schools.
Exactly. 5* recruits don't care about playing for Coach Prime as much as they care about a 6 figure salary while they wait for the NFL. He'll get a few 4* DBs probably just because of his name, but he's not drawing flocks of 5* recruits to play at a crappy program for pennies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back