Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the award is about the team and has been forever but sure in the pure spirit it's about who is the best player and that has nothing to do with what you write on your fingernails. it's about performance and stats and leadership. Williams won't win but his nails have nothing to do with it. Football is a violent cruel game. Potty mouth language is the weakest criticism I can think of. Hope that's all I have to say about it.
Potty mouth language 😂 I’ll quit pickin’, I’ll admit I am a priss and I don’t like people acting like uncouth jackasses in public, it wasn’t how I was raised.. so sue me 😂

Well the award is about the team and has been forever but sure in the pure spirit it's about who is the best player and that has nothing to do with what you write on your fingernails. it's about performance and stats and leadership. Williams won't win but his nails have nothing to do with it. Football is a violent cruel game. Potty mouth language is the weakest criticism I can think of. Hope that's all I have to say about it.
I hope it is also.

Reactions: Glitch
Hubbs said the staff likes a lot of their young corners coming in.

I guess that means we won't take 500 DBs like everyone wants.

Staff is focused on improving TE.

Good! At some point we are going to have to play our young talent across the roster. Still expect to take 1 corner tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back