Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 521189

@WillAtSpyre or Danny White should consider this:
Smack dab in the middle of the Heisman Ceremony, when they cut away to commercials, sponsor a 30 second spot with Hendon’s highlights and amazing stats, with a big Thank You to our own Heisman-quality hero!

Maybe it’s dumb, but I think it would be kind of awesome and would also be a nice screw you to the establishment
I DEFINITELY don't want my Volunteer Club dues sponsoring that show.

**** all them mother ****ing **** for brains suck ass worthless air stealing numbnut sorry excuses for humanity that had Bennett in their top three. **** them all. **** them.
giphy.gif

Apologies to the ladies for my colorful language but I am a little peeved about Bennett being invited over Hooker.
I probably cuss worse than you - not about this. I saw it coming & told y'all weeks ago Heisman was a joke. I am ticked about Bennett - HELL! Brock Bowers & others on GA team probably mad, too! Bennett not even the best player on his own team, much less the conference, much much less the country. But life will go on.
SIAP, but here's a good tweet...

See, it's sh!t like this that brought me to the conclusion that the whole religion/church thing is a sham. They are nothing but businesses. When I deal with "church" people, I end seeing the rudist, most bigoted, most self-centered, and hateful type of people. And for your own sake, I don't want you to feel that you putting this request out ended up with someone stumbling in their walk, I felt the way I do well before your post above. Your post (and all the other crap you see out of churches and church people) just triggers an anger (or bitterness/hatred is what you might call it) in me.
I’m so sorry that you have had experiences like these. I know people that have also. I really hate that it happens. I’m sure I have failed many people along the way, but I do always try to apologize. I have been fortunate enough to know Christians that are the best, kindest, most generous and most selfless people I have ever met…not perfect but striving. Just seems like a few that claim to be Christians are always giving us a bad name. I know several of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back