Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the award is about the team and has been forever but sure in the pure spirit it's about who is the best player and that has nothing to do with what you write on your fingernails. it's about performance and stats and leadership. Williams won't win but his nails have nothing to do with it. Football is a violent cruel game. Potty mouth language is the weakest criticism I can think of. Hope that's all I have to say about it.
You could have held your breath and not even said that crap.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
@bignewt showing Rucker how to do a proper heel turn. Rucker tried, but even he couldn’t stomach the heisman nonsense. Thank the maker we have Newt to remind all of us on a Vol fan site that we are stupid for thinking a Vol - who had a measurably better season than other finalists - should have had the opportunity to be in NYC.

For the record, Hendon absolutely earned a spot in NYC, and I think @bignewt would agree with that, but newt feels like it’s important to spend his night telling folks on VolNation how silly they are for being disappointed that Hendon didn’t make the cut. Weird way to spend your night.

James Madison, in their first season as an FBS team, went 8-3, but will not play in a bowl game because…

it’s their first season in FBS, which makes them ineligible.

College football is simultaneously the best sport and worst sport in the country.
And they should have played in the championship game last weekend but couldn't because it's their first year. What is the reasoning behind that!

@bignewt showing Rucker how to do a proper heel turn. Rucker tried, but even he couldn’t stomach the heisman nonsense. Thank the maker we have Newt to remind all of us on a Vol fan site that we are stupid for thinking a Vol - who had a measurably better season than other finalists - should have had the opportunity to be in NYC.

For the record, Hendon absolutely earned a spot in NYC, and I think @bignewt would agree with that, but newt feels like it’s important to spend his night telling folks on VolNation how silly they are for being disappointed that Hendon didn’t make the cut. Weird way to spend your night.

Of course he deserves it

Of course he didn't get invited.

If you saw past your fandom for what that farce has been forever then you would have seen it coming and wouldn't be all hurt and shocked.

It can be that simple.

D3A43441-075A-4AA1-9AA2-A4037C8AD647.jpeg

@WillAtSpyre or Danny White should consider this:
Smack dab in the middle of the Heisman Ceremony, when they cut away to commercials, sponsor a 30 second spot with Hendon’s highlights and amazing stats, with a big Thank You to our own Heisman-quality hero!

Maybe it’s dumb, but I think it would be kind of awesome and would also be a nice screw you to the establishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back