Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Takes a bow*

You're welcome Vol Nation. I knew my bi*ching would get us the Orange Bowl.

No need for thanks. Money will suffice.

giphy.gif

No. I always enjoyed the mythology of different cultures. they were the original "superheroes". Never quite understood all the incest, though.

The Greeks loved them some incest. And rape. And bondage. And sodomy. They were basically some filthy disgusting people. JMO.

CFP isn’t that surprising, they left TCU at 3 so we didn’t see Ohio State/Michigan rematch in first round.
Yes, but they just pick and choose what to do.

Having a team lose and not move back at all seems crazy.

So they just do what they want and find a way to tell that story.

There are no metrics or criteria they actually follow.

So moving on to.... Hoping a fired up and really happy to be there, with a big chip in their shoulder KSU wildcat team can give Alabama another great loss.😎
Well, according to Saban, it's not if they lose but how they lose. All he wants is for his team to lose well. I agree. We all want an Alabama that's really good at losing.

Yes, but they just pick and choose what to do.

Having a team lose and not move back at all seems crazy.

So they just do what they want and find a way to tell that story.

There are no metrics or criteria they actually follow.
I think not moving them had more to do with there not being another team to compare them to. Clemson, USCw and Tennessee were the teams that could have really made the committee have to make a decision...

As much grand standing as Bama has done, the fact they felt it necessary to politik as hard as they did tells you what they really thought of their actual chances.... Barring TCU getting absolutely embarrassed, they weren't dropping out, once all those other teams lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back