Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually had to google that bc I had no idea what it meant, and in no way am i even close!
However, as a father of two boys that live, eat, and breath sports, it disgusts me that today's society would glorify an athlete like that! That is what our youth is suppose to look up to?!? Come on now!!

They choose their heroes. Bosworth or Michael Vick much?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
TE is focus is number 1 and that's fine, but it worries me that they think we're fine at DB, did they watch what we did? They like the younger guys, that's fine, but ol Willie plays mostly older guys.

NEEDDDDDDD DB's and LB's
Even more reason we need a change. Anyone who thinks we couldn’t use an influx of talent in the back end and at linebacker is blind. You can’t play all freshmen.

Put them both in…. I think MLB knew that the entire league was doing it, promoted, and prospered bc of it…. Every player since the beginning of time has done everything possible to win at baseball…. I know I am in the minority but I have no issue with it.
I quit watching baseball when the steroids scandal came out & never went back. It's sad that a sport needs blatant cheating to attract fans. smdh

So what is it about UT that makes the rest of the country hate the Vols so much?

good question, I mean they hate us for being confident and wearing fur coats in baseball, but give a guy a pass and invite him to the heisman for wearing **** utah and **** ND on his fingers.

make it make sense.

Put them both in…. I think MLB knew that the entire league was doing it, promoted, and prospered bc of it…. Every player since the beginning of time has done everything possible to win at baseball…. I know I am in the minority but I have no issue with it.
Bonds, Rose, Clemmons were all HoFers way before their issues started.

good question, I mean they hate us for being confident and wearing fur coats in baseball, but give a guy a pass and invite him to the heisman for wearing **** utah and **** ND on his fingers.

make it make sense.

This is rich with that avatar.

So what is it about UT that makes the rest of the country hate the Vols so much?
My pops said it’s because we kicked everyone’s a$$ all the time for so long and UT fans are the real deal so opposing fans skirttttt. Now those kids from years back have grown up and have jobs in media so they get micro wins mentally by $hitting on UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back