Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably been posted

Unless Mack is retiring I think this is kind of dumb. You had a killer season and if you do the same thing next year you'll likely be in the Heisman debate all year and be a top draft pick.

Seems like this move is about going to a CFP contender so his last season he's got a shot to win a championship.

Ohio State likely loses CJ, Georgia loses Bennett, Bama loses Bryce, TCU is likely losing Duggan, We lose Hooker, Clemson could move on from DJ...

Seems weird though either way UNC may not be a powerhouse college football school but it's a known brand and doing well there will get you attention and drafted pretty easily.

Unless Mack is retiring I think this is kind of dumb. You had a killer season and if you do the same thing next year you'll likely be in the Heisman debate all year and be a top draft pick.

Seems like this move is about going to a CFP contender so his last season he's got a shot to win a championship.

Ohio State likely loses CJ, Georgia loses Bennett, Bama loses Bryce, TCU is likely losing Duggan, We lose Hooker, Clemson could move on from DJ...

Seems weird though either way UNC may not be a powerhouse college football school but it's a known brand and doing well there will get you attention and drafted pretty easily.[/QUOTE
Clemson has already moved on.
Everything you said he could do at NC he can do elsewhere plus play for a Natty.

IMO, Hooker is the epitome of a Heisman candidate..If you look up that phrase in the dictionary, Hendon’s picture should be there beside it..He exhibits talent, class, and great sportsmanship and will never understand why he didn’t receive an invite to NY…People need to get over their hatred for anything UT and start doing the right thing and set personal feelings aside..

My rant for the day is complete!!

I quit watching baseball when the steroids scandal came out & never went back. It's sad that a sport needs blatant cheating to attract fans. smdh
You mean like colleges slipping kids money in McDonald’s bags to get them to play at their school. You don’t like baseball fine but don’t act like it is the only sport that has some shady business to it. Hell steroids were used in every sport

Drake’s Coffee Cakes
1uPD.gif

You mean like colleges slipping kids money in McDonald’s bags to get them to play at their school. You don’t like baseball fine but don’t act like it is the only sport that has some shady business to it. Hell steroids were used in every sport

Last edited:

Seems weird though either way UNC may not be a powerhouse college football school but it's a known brand and doing well there will get you attention and drafted pretty easily.
I'll lose pretty much all respect I could have for him if he does that

UNC also recruits well enough to compete for a title.

Didn't he grow up a Tar Heel fan too?

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
There is shady business going on from youth rec leagues on up.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back