Kellie Harper discussion/debate thread [merged]

Yes has been for decades. Let the guys sit and let the girls battle it out.
Guys are used to practice against because they provide better players to practice against and also it is less wear and tear on the players over the course of the season. I don't like it but every D1 team does it (except maybe some lesser quality teams) because it is deemed to be better.

Guys are used to practice against because they provide better players to practice against and also it is less wear and tear on the players over the course of the season. I don't like it but every D1 team does it (except maybe some lesser quality teams) because it is deemed to be better.
Yes, I’m aware. Pat established that decades ago. Point was, sit the guys and let the girls go after each other. You want time, beat each other out head to head

Reactions: NoBackBoard
Well Kellie not going anywhere for at least a few years!
And if she does not then do we settle for Phil not caring about the Women's program at all anymore as suspected or do we continue to give disclaimers for little ole Jolly for 4 more years and stay loyal to the program ? I call ******** , she will get a buyout regardless if she signed an extension or not . I dont see this being put up with for the next few years heck she may not even make it to 2023.

another timeout called to have Jasmine powell get the ball at the top of the key and drive against the zags bigs WTF are you doing Kellie really im sick of this **** . We have Jordan horston and Rickea jackson and your calling the final play for Powell WTF dude. Get rid of her seriously now !
I believe strongly Kellie will step down if these losses continue. She does not want to be fired from her alma mater. This is different from her being fired at NC State.

Reactions: feathersax
Go ahead, be the pollyanna here. It's very clear the program is barely ahead of Holly-world.
Well your option to give up anytime you want to. I'm not saying she did a perfect coaching job today, but the team played their butts off. Regardless she is here for the foreseeable future so you either got to go with it or leave for the next three years up to you.

Reactions: mudcat1973
Well I am just hoping all the people on here that said they were leaving stay true to their word. I'm not saying you said it, but I'm not going to down a team that worked as hard as we did today over a last second loss.

Same here. It is baffling that such a vocal segment of the fanbase is so vested in the team failing so they can have a "see I told you so" moment in relation to Kellie's hire. If the LVs can bottle what they showed today in terms of effort and intensity and add a little more outside shooting, they will be more than fine this season.

Last edited:
It is baffling that such a vocal segment of the fanbase are so vested in the team failing so they can have "see I told you so" moment in relation to Kellie's hire.

Careful, Mad, I was told by the hall monitor that I should apologize to the negas for saying that exact thing.

By Skippy sissy person don't expect to see you around here anymore she is coaching the entire season.
Omg are you still going ? Lol What do you mean Skippy Sissy ? Are you making demeaning comments towards LGBTQ people now im confused wth that has to do with anything posted in this thread ? Carry on please we agreed to not speak to one another. Especially if your going to gay bash lol

Reactions: olddog

VN Store

Back