Kellie Harper discussion/debate thread [merged]

I feel your taking your frustrations with todays loss and coaching performance out on me because im actually choosing to speak the truth versus hide and make an excuse as most do . Sorry im not like that . Sometimes the truth needs to be spoken in order for things to turn around and get acknowledged for improvement .

Sorry but random person posting on a message board is not going to have an impact on the team. This happens every year. People presume that their posts have some kind of power. Particularly ironic since message boards have become so outmoded in the age of social media.

This board is a place for fans to commensurate, disagree, argue etc but its silly to think that UT's AD is sitting around right now going. "lookie here, this anonymous poster on Volnation says fire Kellie, so get her on the phone now!"

She is the teams leader and they support and love her whether you like it or not.
I dont like it ,and its my right to be able to voice my opinion. You are not god , you cannot take that away. Just because i do not agree or share the same views as you like seriously who do you think you are ? Lol let it go. I support pat's legacy and the players only.

Wow.

I'd fire that asst. coach dude. He's useless.
One problem. That’s her husband.
Are you aware (I'm sure not as you don't really follow closely) that the team that beat us today has a wife/husband coaching situation? Marital status of coaches is a complete non factor.
Good thing no one has called to fire her then.
Are you kidding? Do people really not even glance at other threads or posts? Lots and lots of calls to fire her.

I dont like it ,and its my right to be able to voice my opinion. You are not god , you cannot take that away. Just because i do not agree or share the same views as you like seriously who do you think you are ? Lol let it go. I support pat's legacy and the players only.
I don't care if you voice your opinion or tell your truth just don't do it on something I post. I ignored your post until you posted on something I posted same as everyone one else. Quite a few said they were done for good and I told them goodbye. Evidently they didn't mean it and took it badly.

You both know you have no right to pretend people who disagree with you want the program to fail. You have just gotten away with bullying people that way for a long time and are butthurt that you got called out for it.

LOL. I criticize the coach sometimes, even a lot lately. And today criticized one of the players, which I almost never do. So............ And you are setting up a strawman. I never said anyone wanted the program to fail. I said they want this coach to fail just so they can say "I told you so." A lot of people here want her out because Phil hired her years ago. That's just stupid. And that isn't bullying - that's expressing an opinion. If it was anything akin to bullying I would have said that to individual posters, but I said it to the crowd without naming names. I stand by what I've said about some wanting this coach to fail JUST SO THEY CAN SAY I TOLD YOU SO.

It is still November and there are quite a few folks on here who want to fire the coach RIGHT NOW. That's just stupid.

Sorry but random person posting on a message board is not going to have an impact on the team. This happens every year. People presume that their posts have some kind of power. Particularly ironic since message boards have become so outmoded in the age of social media.

This board is a place for fans to commensurate, disagree, argue etc but its silly to think that UT's AD is sitting around right now going. "lookie here, this anonymous poster on Volnation says fire Kellie, so get her on the phone now!"
It's a message board lol its where you come to discuss specific teams and voice your opinions express happiness and frustrations. Who said anything would change lol that's not the focus of my post at all. But to say its silly that the AD does not come here is not true. The Francis saga started here and we saw how that went. This board is pretty popular you would be surprised.

Well we all appreciate them , i dont think ive ever stated they were the problem though correct ? Prominence & prestige has left the building clearly lol....
I don't know I ignored your post up until you posted in opposition to what I said otherwise nothing would have ever been said.

I don't care if you voice your opinion or tell your truth just don't do it on something I post. I ignored your post until you posted on something I posted same as everyone one else. Quite a few said they were done for good and I told them goodbye. Evidently they didn't mean it and took it badly.
Alright and you do the same lol . You were apart of the passe attacking me the last time when we Lost and i stated i was over it . So lets not act like a victim. Overall we are fans of the same program , why are we arguing about differential opinions on why they are are not successful right now ? What will it change ? Nothing....so lets move on please genuinely .

I accept your concession that she doesn't have a three year leash.
I'm not conceding that either. We'll have to see how it goes this season is far from over. I can see 8 or 9 wins coming up and there are only three maybe four teams as good as Gonzaga or the other teams we lost to in the SEC this year. I do think she will need to think playing top teams early in the season start out more like LSU who are 5 and 0 and have played no one and don't plan to until SEC play comes around.

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Good thing no one has called to fire her then.

She is putting herself on the hot seat though. If you could just for even one second stop lying about people you disagree with you would see that.

So, I'm now supposed to go through this whole thread now and find all the posts that demanded that she be fired right now? Must have seen a half dozen at least. You didn't see any of those? Or are you lying about that?

IF im mistaken then i apologize but i dont want to relive it and continue this non relevant back and forth. Our team lost again , thats enough for me for the day.
Your totally mistaken cause I only respond to post directed at me as people try to get me to believe what they are saying. They have a right to say it but I don't have to believe or accept it and so I move on until they say I have to listen to them cause I don't

Your totally mistaken cause I only respond to post directed at me as people try to get me to believe what they are saying. They have a right to say it but I don't have to believe or accept it and so I move on until they say I have to listen to them cause I don't
Okay cool ranch..

a reality check — the number #1 player is going to USCali. That didn’t happen 10 years ago…. You went to the top 5 schools and that was it.
aside from UCONN and USCarolina — the top 100 recruits are going all over the place.
USC Trojan players Lisa Leslie, Cheryl Miller, and Cynthia Cooper would disagree.

VN Store

Back