Kellie Harper discussion/debate thread [merged]

Omg are you still going ? Lol What do you mean Skippy Sissy ? Are you making demeaning comments towards LGBTQ people now im confused wth that has to do with anything posted in this thread ? Carry on please we agreed to not speak to one another. Especially if your going to gay bash lol
So glad you are done for the season

Nope im not going anywhere ill be here just for you now please find something else to do . I don't want to engage with you please.

Let's get it straight. Are you going to be here for him/her or are you not going to engage with him/her? Seems like a tough dual mandate.

Reactions: glv98
Well your option to give up anytime you want to. I'm not saying she did a perfect coaching job today, but the team played their butts off. Regardless she is here for the foreseeable future so you either got to go with it or leave for the next three years up to you.
Easy call, coach. :rolleyes:

C'mon, people. It's still just November. There were a lot of positives to take from today's game. The team - except for our rim protector - played tough and not soft. They were aggressive, when before they weren't. Franklin looked good. Horston and Jackson played off of one another much better. If they can get Tamari going then we can still have a terrific season.

Criticism of the coach is warranted, but calls to fire the coach are ridiculous.

Well your option to give up anytime you want to. I'm not saying she did a perfect coaching job today, but the team played their butts off. Regardless she is here for the foreseeable future so you either got to go with it or leave for the next three years up to you.

LOL, no. A future where she is not here even as early as next year is perfectly foreseeable. That would be very sad because we all like her and want her to succeed. But White isn't going to sit around and not make a move if she has a really bad season with a stacked roster after failing to put any talent in the pipeline. There would be no point in that at all.

You are kidding yourself if you think she has a three year leash.

LOL, no. A future where she is not here even as early as next year is perfectly foreseeable. That would be very sad because we all like her and want her to succeed. But White isn't going to sit around and not make a move if she has a really bad season with a stacked roster after failing to put any talent in the pipeline. There would be no point in that at all.

You are kidding yourself if you think she has a three year leash.
I'd be willing to put some big money on the fact she will be here this season and next with no problem. Anyone that thinks any different is totally delusional.

Let's get it straight. Are you going to be here for him/her or are you not going to engage with him/her? Seems like a tough dual mandate.
Thanks for picking a side . Im here for the support of the players and pats legacy anything else stick a fork in it and go to H.

Well we are going to be here all night . I won't let you or you passe bully me for speaking my truth. Get the H over it .
Whatever glad you still supporting Kellie and the team. Plus you started it never said a word to you until you replied to my post. I really don't have time for people like you.

I'd be willing to put some big money on the fact she will be here this season and next with no problem. Anyone that thinks any different is totally delusional.
Why are they delusional though ? Is that you personal opinion or you think she's truly deserving ? Serious question here Darth i mean Volfan.

Careful, Mad, I was told by the hall monitor that I should apologize to the negas for saying that exact thing.

You both know you have no right to pretend people who disagree with you want the program to fail. You have just gotten away with bullying people that way for a long time and are butthurt that you got called out for it.

Reactions: alexvol
Whatever glad you still supporting Kellie and the team.
I feel your taking your frustrations with todays loss and coaching performance out on me because im actually choosing to speak the truth versus hide and make an excuse as most do . Sorry im not like that . Sometimes the truth needs to be spoken in order for things to turn around and get acknowledged for improvement .

I feel your taking your frustrations with todays loss and coaching performance out on me because im actually choosing to speak the truth versus hide and make an excuse as most do . Sorry im not like that . Sometimes the truth needs to be spoken in order for things to turn around and get acknowledged for improvement .
No I'm just supporting a team that worked freaking hard today nothing more.

VN Store

Back