Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huepel is the not the salesman that Butch is...Butch could sell and he had a stud recruiter on D. Butch’s propaganda machine was strong.

I believe this is Danny White’s specialty. I hope he gets the PR machine humming for us so we’re not constantly tripping over our own feet.

No doubt, he's a great player. And I don't even blame him for Peyton getting screwed. He didn't cast the votes or lead the campaign to give the Heisman to a defensive player. <cough>ESPN<cough>

I just think it's odd that their careers lasted the same amount of time. And odd may be the wrong word, but two guys tied together by the Heisman heist, went into the NFL at the same time, left at the same time. Seems like you don't see that very often.
They're forever linked in so many ways, greatness being the main. Yeah, never held it against Woodson; loved watching him play.

But have you smoked this?

790376435.jpg
I hadn’t smoked in over 30 years (was never a fan) but my wife and I tried it once when it became legal in Oregon, just because. We ended up sitting on the sofa, laughing like crazy at Elmo while chowing down tortilla chips. So nothing had change in 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back