Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just spent a ton of money renovating that location. It is actually a cool little spot now.

Yah, it was neglected for years and was actually quite embarrassing because it’s such a popular tourist stop.

The owner died and his kids inherited the company. Pretty much the month after his death the reno started.

The Asian tourism alone has to be worth $1m per year at least...when poorly ran. Sky is the limit if it’s operated with some sense.

Sorry finger paint

Why would you put a black background and use black font over it? I had to zoom in, turn up my brightness and squint. And what is going on on the right side? Who is Ashleigh Young? That sounds like some beef between coeds.

Anyway, hope she's good at her job! Congrats!

You ain't lying. Rodney's 'cue would be my death row meal. Lewis Barbecue is here too. Best brisket I've ever had, and I've done the Lockhart/Austin circuit. It opened about 3 years ago by pitmaster John Lewis who taught Aaron Franklin how to cook brisket and ran La Barbecue in Austin. Charleston is spoiled with good 'cue. We also have Home Team, Swig & Swine, Melvin's, Bessinger's, Queology, Poogan's Smokehouse, and Smokey Oak, among lots of others. I moved from a 32 to 34 waist about a month after moving here...

My in-laws live in Charleston so we go at least once or twice a year and both Rodneys and Lewis are on the list of places we have to eat at when we are there. I actually hadn’t had Lewis BBQ until the last time we were there, easily the best brisket I’ve ever had. I knew about the Aaron Franklin connection but didn’t realize he ran La Barbecue too. My brother in law is moving to Dallas and I already told my wife that when we go to visit we are taking a day trip to Austin to go to Franklins BBQ. La Barbecue would be on that days agenda as well.

Reactions: CharlestonVol15
Why? It's been said that he was the one who leaked the investigation to TW that started all this crap because he hated Pruitt. Both he and the "other person" who we will not name should be run out of town. No other university, in the country, will ever match what these two did to our athletic department.

Was it ever proven Tee wa the leak?

As a designer, this is pretty much like your favorite team trading for the reigning league MVP. I’ve been following her for a couple years now and her work at NC ST was seriously incredible. Can’t tell you how excited I am that she’s in Big Orange Country.

As a non-designer with the design intelligence of a chihuahua, you have no idea how glad I am to hear YOU say this. Welcome to East TN, Chanelle!

Last edited:
Why? It's been said that he was the one who leaked the investigation to TW that started all this crap because he hated Pruitt. Both he and the "other person" who we will not name should be run out of town. No other university, in the country, will ever match what these two did to our athletic department.
Rampant anonymous allegations are the law

Why would you put a black background and use black font over it? I had to zoom in, turn up my brightness and squint. And what is going on on the right side? Who is Ashleigh Young? That sounds like some beef between coeds.

Young is a creative lead at Miami and was trying to hire her. Cole Golden, the UT designer who made the graphic added that to rib Young that Chanelle picked UT over Miami.

And yes, she’s incredible at her job. “White whale” is appropriate.

You ain't lying. Rodney's 'cue would be my death row meal. Lewis Barbecue is here too. Best brisket I've ever had, and I've done the Lockhart/Austin circuit. It opened about 3 years ago by pitmaster John Lewis who taught Aaron Franklin how to cook brisket and ran La Barbecue in Austin. Charleston is spoiled with good 'cue. We also have Home Team, Swig & Swine, Melvin's, Bessinger's, Queology, Poogan's Smokehouse, and Smokey Oak, among lots of others. I moved from a 32 to 34 waist about a month after moving here...

May have to find these when we go. We go to IOP every year. Have had Home Team on Sullivan’s Island, and it was good. Just difficult to find better when you grow up in Memphis.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's old

Lol yes pal. Always quote me and you’re always wrong. Top 25 defenses three years at Vandy and Had the #2 defenses and #14 defense at Penn State. Butch Jones ruined Shoop and meddled with him. He is a good DC. Finished as a finalist for the Broyles award at MSU in 2018, but keep doing you. LOL

jancek defense was pretty solid
Negative. There is a reason no one has hired him at a major university for DC role.

So when did Jancek coach at Vandy, MSU and PSU?

Very excited for Tee.

Also hope this shuts all the people up online that were complaining about all the sacrifices he made and opportunities he supposedly passed up to try to hold the team together. I’m not sure I believe that, but grateful if he did. Regardless this is a great move for him so everyone should be happy.

All’s well that ends well.
Wonder if his family stays in Knoxville? Seems more coaches maintain their residence away from the city where they work.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
May have to find these when we go. We go to IOP every year. Have had Home Team on Sullivan’s Island, and it was good. Just difficult to find better when you grow up in Memphis.

Yeah Home Team is more of a place to watch a game and get some wings. Too bad it was started by UGA fans. But next time you're here, definitely check out Rodney Scott's and Lewis. You won't be disappointed.

I thought we were talking about Shoop.
Jancek still has not been a DC at any big university since UT and was recently an analyst. You aren’t a good DC and become an analyst shortly after.

Yeah we seemed to have gotten mixed up. Jancek was good here and the stats proved that. Would he be good again? Don’t know. Like you said he hasn’t been a DC at a big time university since.

Hopefully JH has someone much better in mind.

Very excited for Tee.

Also hope this shuts all the people up online that were complaining about all the sacrifices he made and opportunities he supposedly passed up to try to hold the team together. I’m not sure I believe that, but grateful if he did. Regardless this is a great move for him so everyone should be happy.

All’s well that ends well.
No one should be negative towards any VFL but the nfl also took Butch Jones mr jazz hands receiver coach. LOL I hope tee does great there.

that's great! very lucky.

saw a piece of property, (didnt fit criteria for a land reclamation project), in Johnson Cty TN. Right on a creek...came on the market..within 12 hours had 2 offers.

One of these days. Got the boy his lifetime hunt/fish last week. Ready to purchase firearm. Only 10 yrs till he's ready to hunt! Watch out Turkey's.
How old is he?

Young is a creative lead at Miami and was trying to hire her. Cole Golden, the UT designer who made the graphic added that to rib Young that Chanelle picked UT over Miami.

And yes, she’s incredible at her job. “White whale” is appropriate.

"white whale"?

tenor.gif

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back