Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
75% of this board after we fired gump and were waiting on the new Hire--- "We must have someone that can come in and salvage this loaded instate class coming up in recruiting"..........

Now-- "Oh well, maybe next year".......
Let's continue to panic. Based on one VQ "insider" in February.

That sounds like an awesome job!

Definitely is...one for which I never take for granted. Always give thanks to the LORD for granting me the opportunity to help restore his gifts to us, especially on those things that we as humans have messed up!

You have a great looking stream there. Nice tree canopy and riparian buffers. That is what we strive to promote. Kudos to you!

Streams are definitely some of the best ways to relax...for both play and work. Just finished a restoration project to help restore stream habitat and improve fish passage by removing an in-stream barrier.
Sounds like a complicated way of saying you removed a log.😀

Sorry finger paint

As a designer, this is pretty much like your favorite team trading for the reigning league MVP. I’ve been following her for a couple years now and her work at NC ST was seriously incredible. Can’t tell you how excited I am that she’s in Big Orange Country.

Here's a couple pics of my creek. Wanted to share the relaxing video with sound to help us get to Monday, but it wouldn't let me. Frank doesn't want us to relax...View attachment 348948View attachment 348949
that's great! very lucky.

saw a piece of property, (didnt fit criteria for a land reclamation project), in Johnson Cty TN. Right on a creek...came on the market..within 12 hours had 2 offers.

One of these days. Got the boy his lifetime hunt/fish last week. Ready to purchase firearm. Only 10 yrs till he's ready to hunt! Watch out Turkey's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back