Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you hate the hire so much? I thought you’d like Heupel. Top 5 offenses, develops QB’s very well. Obviously he needs a good dc and some good recruiters on staff but he’s clearly better than Pruitt. What’s the problem other than the obvious we thought we were getting a whale?
Probably the same reasons you were calling it an epic fail and disappointing hire yesterday.

Maybe I’ll come around on him. I hated the last two hires and came around on both only to be burned. I hope he succeeds and do think he’s better hire than our last three.

Two things:

I don’t want anyone remaining on this staff especially back stabbing Steele. Clean house and get your guys. It’s on you Josh.

And second, if Josh is calling offensive plays that is great but it makes it even more important to find a great DC. He will be way too busy with offense to manage the defense.
There are backstabbers in the program and they aren't coaches.

Reactions: BruinVol
Anyone ever see the Netflix documentary “Don’t f*** With Cats?”

It’s a 5 or so episode series about how this guy posted a video online of himself killing two kittens, and how people saw the video, became outraged, and the incredible efforts they went to to track him.

The guy ended up posting a series of videos, and in one he actually killed a person.

Long story short, the cops couldn’t even solve the case.

But this group of random people on the internet, using various resources online and solved the case, gave the info to the police, who in turn arrested him.

It was incredible.

Well, that’s Vol Twitter in a nut shell.

Hope not. Having watched him...he's not that good and would really struggle in the SEC. The QBs we already have are a lot more talented. Those stats are a testament to Heupel's system.
A sustem which he would still be using here. I like those stats. When is then last time we have seen that TD/Int ratio from a UT Qb.

I don’t think we are going to like the staff at all
But a lot of people are all about/only know sec guys though...since that's our arena. I'll trust these UCF cats until they give me reason not to. Pruitt brought a bunch of known SEC coaches in here and went 3-7. Go get the best coaches, not just known names in the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back