Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of questions. I wonder where Dylan Brooks stands? Does he still want out of his NLI? Is Big Kat still gonna transfer to UT? Do we have any shot of getting back in with Tywone Malone? I know, probably not. Where do Roc Taylor and Andison Coby stand as far as signing next week? Are there any other high school players out there, unsigned, that JH thinks could help this team? We still have so much building to do.
Coby tweeted positive stuff

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Cost him his job, imo.
I have a feeling that if he benched JG and won perhaps 1 or 2 more games because of that, I still think there would have been a desire to want to make the internal investigation public and fire him.

Now, if he won 6 or 7 games last year, then it is a different story, but I don't think we would have increased our win total by 3 or 4 games purely because of better QB play. It isn't like any of our other options were going to be good; they just likely wouldn't have been as bad a JG which might have led to 1 or 2 more wins.

Another thing, Gabriel was a true Freshman, so Heupel isn't scared to start one. I say that to say, it may not be likely but also wouldn't surprise me if Saltor wins the job.
Offense got that much more complicated and he needed a calendar year for the previous incarnation.

I really hope he has some good names lined up for his staff and brings them on quickly. I don't like the idea of Stoops as DC. Hope he can do better.

I have a feeling that if he benched JG and won perhaps 1 or 2 more games because of that, I still think there would have been a desire to want to make the internal investigation public and fire him.

Now, if he won 6 or 7 games last year, then it is a different story, but I don't think we would have increased our win total by 3 or 4 games purely because of better QB play. It isn't like any of our other options were going to be good; they just likely wouldn't have been as bad a JG which might have led to 1 or 2 more wins.
Two more wins gets us to 5-5, with a chance in a bowl to make it 6. That happens, I believe it stays internal, and we keep on moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back