Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSIAP but a couple of things about Danny White that I find interesting:

1. His brother is Mike White (UFs basketball coach)
2. His dad is AD at Duke, brother is AD at FAU and his sister is assistant AD at SMU
3. Most importantly, his dad is very well respected across the country and has held numerous positions on NCAA committees.

Maybe dad has some pull that can help ease any penalties coming our way. Danny would certainly fit Plowman’s criteria of choosing someone that wouldn’t be learning on the job and will know how to do it the right way.
So Kevin White tell his son Mike not to take the basketball coaching position in 2014 due to booster meddling but he advises his other son Danny to take the AD job?

NSIAP but a couple of things about Danny White that I find interesting:

1. His brother is Mike White (UFs basketball coach)
2. His dad is AD at Duke, brother is AD at FAU and his sister is assistant AD at SMU
3. Most importantly, his dad is very well respected across the country and has held numerous positions on NCAA committees.

Maybe dad has some pull that can help ease any penalties coming our way. Danny would certainly fit Plowman’s criteria of choosing someone that wouldn’t be learning on the job and will know how to do it the right way.

Also a Louisana boy that at one time was associate AD at Ole Miss. so there is a definite Manning connection

Back in 2017 I think, Ainge slide into Kiffins Twitter dms and said he didn’t want him anywhere near UT again. Yesterday on the show he was saying he would love to have Kiffin back.

I don't think anyone cares at all what Ainge has to say. Knoxville would hand Lane the key to the city while simultaneously helping Ainge pack.

Reactions: OrangeDrip
Alabama and Georgia..and hell everybody else for that matter do the same damn stuff...you figure it out.
I have figured it out, we AIN'T bama and georgia.. Pruitt & Co definitely ain't Saban & Co or Smart & Co......

Come on McGill, cut Plowman and Boyd a little slack. Give it more than day. they may have just saved UTs ass...

I’m sure you ask and put out feelers all over the place..... we should have already locked up who we were going to hire before we started this nonsense.

Truth, at the very minimum there should be a short list in the AD office for every job, with guys that they have researched and vetted and have contact with the agent on what it would take to get them there.
Our AD/administration seem to be very reactive instead of being proactive like a good company/organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back