Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, am I correct in assuming you believe there was no chance the epic level of stupidity Pruitt & Co perpetrated would never have come to light?

Tell me, who would you say would be the bigger dumbass in your scenario, Pruitt & Co and their stupidity or Plowman and Boyd for trying to cover it up and, most likely, getting caught?

One more question, if Plowman and Boyd had covered it up and gotten caught, would you defend them for "trying to protect the university" or verbally "hang them in effigy" here on VolNation?
Alabama and Georgia..and hell everybody else for that matter do the same damn stuff...you figure it out.

None of those guys get it, and when someone tries to explain it, they just stick their fingers in their ears. Zero desire to hear the other side of the argument; absolutely married to their original narrative.

LOL Dodd kept trying to move on and change the subject and Tony B would bring even more heat. lol it was great

NSIAP but a couple of things about Danny White that I find interesting:

1. His brother is Mike White (UFs basketball coach)
2. His dad is AD at Duke, brother is AD at FAU and his sister is assistant AD at SMU
3. Most importantly, his dad is very well respected across the country and has held numerous positions on NCAA committees.

Maybe dad has some pull that can help ease any penalties coming our way. Danny would certainly fit Plowman’s criteria of choosing someone that wouldn’t be learning on the job and will know how to do it the right way.

Poster on VQ pointed something interesting out...”White is an Ole Miss grad, his brother is FAU’s AD I believe, Lebby was on staff at UCF. Interesting coincidences.....”

Kiffin, boys.
T66GOt.gif

Danny White is a homerun hire for AD. If it happens, rest assured that the HC hire won't be bungled.

Of course, that means UT will go in the opposite direction. Sorry, I'm too jaded from past University shenanigans to get excited until the ink dries.

But I do agree that hiring White would be a homerun. Let's hope Plowman and Boyd get it done.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back