Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys still think we’re going to give the keys to Kevin Steele??

44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.gif

Basilio is reading message boards. We already figured it was Danny White an hour ago. 😂

He was saying fans were starting rumors that there would be an announcement today at 3. That, at first, was only on message boards. He doesn't have a clue.
What is wrong with him reading message boards?If he wants to share that kind of information on his show to maybe some people who don’t read message boards then what is wrong with that?

Reactions: windrider
Why all the hype for Danny White? I’m not knocking the guy, I just don’t see where he has done anything all that substantial as an AD. Heupel has regressed over 3 years, and Dawkins is just a meh B-ball coach. What am I missing?

Like everything, you're missing basically everything.

He's been the UCF AD since 2015 Dawkins is the first basketball coach to take them to the NCAA in 15+ years, and the first to win 24 games in 15+ years as well.
He hired Frost & Heupel and UCF had 3 straight 10 win seasons, first time in school history.

At Buffalo he hired Hurley & Oats, and those 2 coaches took Buffalo to the NCAA 4 of their 6 seasons there (also the only appearances for Buffalo in the NCAA tournament).
In football there he made the Leipold hire, who in his 4th season won 10 games for the first time in school history and has gone to 3 straight bowls now.

Hiring lane would change everything.. a guy on the radio just said that it could cost UT over 30 mill in lost fan revenue with what’s happened recently.. if lane gets announced, you’ll have to fight for a ticket to a home game.. winning heals all
That’s right. And the instate ‘22 class is locked up. Arch Manning comes next class. It’ll be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back