Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why all the hype for Danny White? I’m not knocking the guy, I just don’t see where he has done anything all that substantial as an AD. Heupel has regressed over 3 years, and Dawkins is just a meh B-ball coach. What am I missing?

Hubbs said they aren’t hiring kiffin

So he changed his tune in 3 hours? He did say it's not out of the realm of possibility. Hubbs is completely out of the loop with this. Notice his nuggets he dropped earlier he said "after googling". I mean I can go google Power 5 athletic directors.

Hubbs on White - I have confirmed that Tennessee was in Orlando yesterday or last night. He's clearly the focus right now.
dramatic.0.gif

He rubs a lot the wrong way because he tries to pat himself on the back everyday acting like he's breaking news when he literally never breaks anything. Everyday he says "I'm not trying to pat myself on the back" or "I don't wanna give myself kudos". You don't preface your info with that if you are not wanting the attention. He's a nice dude, but unfortunately for me there's not much good local sports radio at 11 a.m. I'd listen to him over state run anyday. I'll give him that.

I just legit can’t stand listening to the guy.

Idk if it’s the voice, the accent, the linguistic style, or a combo of all of these. All I know is it doesn’t suit my ears.

He nailed the Pruitt thing tho

So he changed his tune in 3 hours? He did say it's not out of the realm of possibility. Hubbs is completely out of the loop with this. Notice his nuggets he dropped earlier he said "after googling". I mean I can go google Power 5 athletic directors.
His tune is going to change big time on Kiffin now that he knows were hiring Danny White as AD.

I’m not in the loop but I’ve been around long enough to know Hubbs will ride that line as long as it takes one way or another. Unless it’s sure fire can’t miss he’s not going to miss

I feel bad for AP and Hubbs currently as they have zero info, all ties have been cut off, yet people are grasping for info. Those clowns have no clue what’s happening.

Happens every time. Still LOL at Hubbs thinking we were going to hire Schiano instead of Gruden back in ‘17...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back