Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure why TB gets so much hate, he basically says what we all think.

He rubs a lot the wrong way because he tries to pat himself on the back everyday acting like he's breaking news when he literally never breaks anything. Everyday he says "I'm not trying to pat myself on the back" or "I don't wanna give myself kudos". You don't preface your info with that if you are not wanting the attention. He's a nice dude, but unfortunately for me there's not much good local sports radio at 11 a.m. I'd listen to him over state run anyday. I'll give him that.

No doubt. The search firm was hired on Saturday. They were working before Monday's announcement.

I mean even before the crap hit the fan I thought Fulmer was a temporary AD hire anyway, seems like Plowman getting here she might have already started thinking on his replacement.

Might have had to pull the trigger a bit sooner than expected, but she definitely seems to have been ready to pull it. Now who the hire ends up being though, yet to be determined.

NSIAP but a couple of things about Danny White that I find interesting:

1. His brother is Mike White (UFs basketball coach)
2. His dad is AD at Duke, brother is AD at FAU and his sister is assistant AD at SMU
3. Most importantly, his dad is very well respected across the country and has held numerous positions on NCAA committees.

Maybe dad has some pull that can help ease any penalties coming our way. Danny would certainly fit Plowman’s criteria of choosing someone that wouldn’t be learning on the job and will know how to do it the right way.
Didn’t his dad just retire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back