Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's grown up, matured, but would leave ole miss after one season like he did us? I don't think that proves the point you want.

I think if it was any other school you have a valid point. Because he played a part in screwing us up, makes it different IMO. You mitigate keeping it from happening again through contractual terms.

Reactions: TennSam
i think there's two ways to look at it.

1. this last 2 months was a total cover your butt deal by the admin, and cutting bait once you realized it's gone bad, and the writing was on the wall
2. they tried to get it out, and get in front of it...once realizing how bad it was, any evidence of 'cover up' would only make it worse in the long run, so take you lumps now, get in front of it, and hope your 'willingness to participate', and show of force in how you 'handled' it works out on the back end.

i mean let's face it, we walked out to the firing line, tied our own hands behind the pole, and gave the instruction to fire....with no help from anyone......lol....think of it as a "time already served" type deal with how much of a punching bag we are right now, and what's happening to the roster etc....to say we've set ourselves back, would be an understatement.

and keep in mind, it could also be a combination of all that, not necessarily an either/or.......
I posted earlier my thoughts on this subject. I think we're probably pretty close, if you care to go back and look.

Last edited:
AD will be announced today

Reload, reload, reload!

giphy.gif

What, no blame for the bafoonery of Pruitt and Fulmer?
They aren't the ones that invited the AA and gave them a list of everything we have done.

They deserve blame for being a bad AD and a bad coach and deserve to be fired for performance. I am not a hypocrite, I am not going to execute them for doing exactly what I figured they were doing. The only reason details are out in the open is because Plowman and Boyd are telling everybody...that is gross stupidity.

As the conference is currently built we cannot. In order for us to compete at that level at least one, probably two, of Florida, Georgia and Alabama must fall off. There is no way around that.
100% disagree. Florida and Georgia do not scare me at all. If we hired Matt Campbell, we would have the best coach in the SEC not named Saban. In three years, we would be beating Florida and Georgia.

Basillio said Plowman has backed up the Brinks truck to somebody.... Names to watch
Tx Tech guy
Danny White

Basilio is reading message boards. We already figured it was Danny White an hour ago. 😂

He was saying fans were starting rumors that there would be an announcement today at 3. That, at first, was only on message boards. He doesn't have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back