'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:

So, guys from tennessee.... you gota prepare a real tennessee party... and please invite the guy named... jack daniels to the show... i got to learn about tennessee and i need a ticket for a game when i arrive next year :rock::rock::rock:

And plaese... no excuses ! :):)

Bitte
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Players get lots of free tickets for friends and family!

Player get two tickets for each game from the Football Program. Many times, players will get additional tickets from other players who not be using their tickets for a specific game.

Player get two tickets for each game from the Football Program. Many times, players will get additional tickets from other players who not be using their tickets for a specific game.

The NCAA allows for 4tks. I can't imagine UT only allows for 2.

I know, I studied in Germany for a year. Do you live there or have you? kannst du Deutsch sprechen?

I live here for all my life... since 39 years... so: klar, ich spreche deutsch :) it's great to see that you guys know so much about germany...i'm sure that jakob will be happy about that ! He is definately an american in his heart and now....he is where he belongs to ..in my opinion. Where in germany did you studied ?

Mamba, members of my family run a winery in Durbach. I hope to make it over there someday. My father has been a few times and loves it.

Durbach is not far from stuttgart.. the same state... baden-württemberg. Come over...this is also very nice there !

I know, I studied in Germany for a year. Do you live there or have you? kannst du Deutsch sprechen?

I live here for all my life... since 39 years... so: klar, ich spreche deutsch :) it's great to see that you guys know so much about germany...i'm sure that jakob will be happy about that ! He is definately an american in his heart and now....he is where he belongs to ..in my opinion. Where in germany did you studied ?

Achso! Ich studiere in Gießen. Yeah, I've noticed more and more Europeans liking American football and I know a few die hard fans. I hope he finds Tennessee as his home!

@RyanCallahan247: #Vols LB commit Jakob Johnson. RT @JohnsonJakob Thanks for coming by today @UTCoachThig and @UTCoachJones ... #GoVols #2014

Tennessee coaches were back on the road this week and Butch Jones was down in the Sunshine State Monday checking in on several commitments. Jones and linebackers coach Tommy Thigpen met with linebacker commitment Jakob Johnson in Jacksonville as Johnson is on track to be one of Tennessee's many early enrollees.

-VQ

Reactions: 7 people

oirkpVR.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
I didn't remember whether or not I had BOOMED when Jakob committed. So.....I'll let Carlos "The Natural Born Killer" Condit introducing Dan "The Outlaw" Hardy to the sleep monster do it for me.

condit-vs-hardy-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back