'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i4Jay maybe I missed it somewhere but I know you know a good bit about the Florida prospects what is your evaluation of Jakob J. do you see him as a difference maker early or more of a project and then he turns into a difference makers. And thanks Mamba11 for all you bring when it comes to Jakob. Cant wait until he is in orange.

from jakob....

Ja die dürfen mich unbegrenzt kontaktieren

Ja schon auf dem visit...haben die sich dazu verpflichtet einen platz für mich zu haben

use bing-translator ;-)

Reactions: 3 people
from jakob....

Ja die dürfen mich unbegrenzt kontaktieren

Ja schon auf dem visit...haben die sich dazu verpflichtet einen platz für mich zu haben

use bing-translator ;-)

Translation
Yes, they may contact me Unlimited Yes already on the visit ... have committed themselves to have a place for me

Off of Google Translate

Reactions: 2 people
i4Jay maybe I missed it somewhere but I know you know a good bit about the Florida prospects what is your evaluation of Jakob J. do you see him as a difference maker early or more of a project and then he turns into a difference makers. And thanks Mamba11 for all you bring when it comes to Jakob. Cant wait until he is in orange.

Basically said what most of us think. Kid is a fine prospect to take. Great athlete and that the recruiting services can't evaluate talent worth a ----. :)

So glad this kids a Vol and an EE. Can't wait to hear spring reports of his progress.

me too...i´m so happy that jakob found a place to be...he had such a good felling after his visit....and he needs a "family" cause...it´s the 2nd time in half a year he got to leave home, first germany, now his fam. in florida....

my personal acknoledgement goes to the lb coach of tennessee....not for offering jakob...no...für the ability to recognize talent ! i met so many coaches over the years....but one thing i was missing verry often....an eye for talent ! i got no doubt, that you´ll see, that thigpen was right....thanks coach !:hi:

Reactions: 6 people
me too...i´m so happy that jakob found a place to be...he had such a good felling after his visit....and he needs a "family" cause...it´s the 2nd time in half a year he got to leave home, first germany, now his fam. in florida....

my personal acknoledgement goes to the lb coach of tennessee....not for offering jakob...no...für the ability to recognize talent ! i met so many coaches over the years....but one thing i was missing verry often....an eye for talent ! i got no doubt, that you´ll see, that thigpen was right....thanks coach !:hi:

No one could ever doubt your authenticity with that umlaut thrown in there, haha. Glad you to have you in the thread mamba!

Reactions: 1 person
"I absolutely love coach Jones," Johnson said. "I think it's just the way that he talks and the vision that he has for the program and you can just feel he's not trying to sell something or have Tennessee look fancy, he's just telling you what his goals are and what he's trying to do with the program. I've never talked to a coach like that before. I want to go to Tennessee and I'm ready."

"It's fulfilling I dream I had when I came to America and a life-goal is coming true, but it's a little sad because I won't be able to see my family here in Florida for a while," Johnson said. "But, in the end, it's always been my dream to play football so I'm really excited to do it for something really, really big and meaningful."

"We talked a little bit about that on my official visit and coach Thig thinks I can be a player like A.J. Johnson in the middle," Johnson said, "but at the same time they talked to me about playing on the outside. I think they believe I have a good speed and that could help out on the defense."

"I don't care where I play. If they say, 'Jakob, you've got to lose 30 pounds and play receiver,' or, 'you have to gain 70 pounds and play left tackle or guard,' I don't care, I'll do whatever. I just want to play," Johnson offered.

- VQ

Reactions: 20 people
"I don't care where I play. If they say, 'Jakob, you've got to lose 30 pounds and play receiver,' or, 'you have to gain 70 pounds and play left tackle or guard,' I don't care, I'll do whatever. I just want to play," Johnson offered.

Well that'll feed the couch coaches for a while.

Reactions: 7 people

Smh, my thoughts exactly

Love the attitude. It's one of a winner.

Reactions: 7 people
That's the mentality that has been missing in Knoxville for a good while. I LOVE this class. It's so refreshing to see kids buying in and truly giving their all for Tennessee each and every day. The entire essence of the program is coming full circle. It's time we come storming back and re-assert ourselves as a perennial power in the nation. Tennessee football...the sleeping giant is awakening!! GBFO!!!!!!

Reactions: 9 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back