'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we got some way points... east to west.. hungary....germany... italy...amsterdam... maybe spain...and end of tour.. neyland...

amsterdam is not good for u guys... bad weather...bad beer... to much water ;)

I found it to be quite good for me when I was there. :censored:

So about half an hour by autobahn?

no about 2h... these are thr most frequented highways in germany with speed limits.

with an cls shooting break half an hour a dream....with a porsche 911 possible :)

but in stuttgart you are able to visit mercedes and porsche museum....all cars they ever built

i will spend the first couple days in Rome, then spending a couple days "in" Munich, (we will be doing several day trips from Munich to various surrounding areas), then Berlin for a similar situation as Munich then Hamburg/Frankfurt to leave. not sure any of that gets close enough to you.

You'll be doing yourself a huge disservice if you fail to do the following.

1: Find a hole in the wall, mom and pop style "doner shop". Order a doner. Consume said doner. Angels will dance on your tastebuds.

2: Remember the name "Kreuzberg". It's a monastery. Easily, without question, the single best beer I will ever put into my face portal. It's like having Emilia Clarke and every girl in the SI swimsuit issue come up to you at the same time and tell you they want to do unmentionable things to you for the rest of your life. I now know what beer will be served in whatever version of Heaven you believe in. Yes, it's that good.

Reactions: 2 people

1: Find a hole in the wall, mom and pop style "doner shop". Order a doner. Consume said doner. Angels will dance on your tastebuds.

2: Remember the name "Kreuzberg". It's a monastery. Easily, without question, the single best beer I will ever put into my face portal. It's like having Emilia Clarke and every girl in the SI swimsuit issue come up to you at the same time and tell you they want to do unmentionable things to you for the rest of your life. I now know what beer will be served in whatever version of Heaven you believe in. Yes, it's that good.

You make some strong points. I now want a doner and a Kreuzberg. Well played, my friend.

Reactions: 1 person
You make some strong points. I now want a doner and a Kreuzberg. Well played, my friend.

i think i got to write down an beer-road manual germany for tennessee guys! munich to berlin...and every other area... more than 3000 local breweries in the country.... it's beer heaven on earth !

Face portal? Weird.

Face portal? Weird.

Face portal...
fQByeYi.gif

chug2.gif

i think i got to write down an beer-road manual germany for tennessee guys! munich to berlin...and every other area... more than 3000 local breweries in the country.... it's beer heaven on earth !

This interests me. Daughter is engaged to wed a freshly minted Army officer, after which they are off to a multiyear assignment in Germany. The wife has already warned me that this would require travel, although since I enjoy both German beers and German cars (particularly those bearing blue and white logos from Bavaria), I am not altogether opposed to such.

This interests me. Daughter is engaged to wed a freshly minted Army officer, after which they are off to a multiyear assignment in Germany. The wife has already warned me that this would require travel, although since I enjoy both German beers and German cars (particularly those bearing blue and white logos from Bavaria), I am not altogether opposed to such.

Tie it together with a new car purchase, European delivery. Perfect trip, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back